2

OP POV

It's been almost a week since my twin and I first woke up. I, I think there is something wrong with my twin. About 2 day's after we woke up they were suddenly in agony. It took me about 10 minutes before I tried pushing my magic into his body. It helped what was happening.

I clung to my twin as I cried, I almost lost them! Wait, my twin and I don't have names... We need names! I guess we can check ourselves and then try and decide our names... Once we figure out magic. Because all that Info that was shoved into my brain didn't tell me how to use magic.

Only reason I was able to give my twin some of my magic was because they were reaching for it. I haven't brought up learning to use magic because of what happened but still, we should learn to use it. Mabey my twin is healed enough to practice magic?

I got up, I was sitting under the tree, and went to go look for my wayward twin. When I found them, they were by the stream nearby. The looked, upset? They also seemed to be deep in thought as well. I snuck up behind them, and tackled them into a hug!

"Ack- Wha- oh, hi Dr-Ni-brother! What brings you here?" Huh? I gave them a confused look before shrugging it off. They can tell me when their ready, if at all. "Well... Are you doing better? Also- I wanna practice magic!" My twin seemed to smile to themselves a bit, wonder why?

"I'm doing fine brother, I'm all better! As for the magic bit, we can practice by the tree, okay?" I smile and nod, "Alright! Let's go brother!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the tree, we laughed the whole way there.

Once we reached our tree I let go of their hand and turned around to look at them. "So... Uh..." I blushed as I rubbed the back of my hand, "Do you have an idea on how to use magic?" Brother giggled and I 'hmphd' and looked away, blushing more then before.

Once my twin got his giggles under control, he smiled at me. "Yeah, I can use my magic already. Here, give me your hands for a second." I turned towards them again and put out my hands. He gently grabbed them and used his magic to gently bring mine out. Magic felt, it felt warm, kinda like a hug.

I stared at our hands in amazement, it wasn't until I heard my brother giggling that I snapped out of it. I blushed and look away, I'm embarrassed okay! "Thanks...." "Your welcome brother!" I turned back and we smiled at each other.

My twin seemed to wanna say something but felt, hesitant? Yeah, they felt hesitant. "What's wrong? Something on your mind brother?" My twin sort of jumped, guess they were really lost in thought. "Well, we don't really have names so I was thinking we could come up with names ourselves?"

I blinked, so I wasn't the only one who was thinking about us not having names. "That's a good idea! Do you have any suggestions brother?" I looked at my twin and they seemed to think. "Well... How about you be Moonrise? And I can be Sunset?" "Moonrise and Sunset.... I like them! Their beautiful names!"

I smiled wide and hugged Sunset. They hugged me back and smiled gently at me. "I'm glad you like them."  "It also shows that were twins! Can't have the sun without the moon, and can't have the moon without the sun! They work together to help people!" Sunset smiled and replied "Yeah, I guess it does."

Sun then continued to teach me about my magic for the next few hours. They knew alot actually! I asked if they got information about how to use magic from the information overload thingy and they just nodded with an awkward smile. Guess we got different information from each other.

It looked to be about midday when Sunset insisted we take a break. I was tired but really didn't want to stop. It took Sunset threatening to not teach me anymore for me to finally take a break. So here we are, sitting under our tree, holding hands and looking up at the clouds.

"Hey... Moonrise?" I looked over to Sun. "Yeah Sunset? What's up?" Sun was still looking up at the sky. "If, if anyone ever comes across our tree, don't trust them okay?" Huh? I mean, I wouldn't either way but... Why are they asking?" Sun felt my confusion through our bond and turned to look at me.

Their eyes, they were serious. "Promise me Moon, you won't trust anyone who finds our tree." I couldn't help but nod, "I promise...." Sun immediately relaxed and smiled at me, their serious mood evaporating. Weird.... I shook the feeling off and smiled back.

"Well I say we've had a good rest, wanna continue to practice with magic?" The weirdness of how serious my brother was just now quickly left my mind at the prospect of using magic. "Yes! Let's play with magic!" I jumped up and dragged Sun with me, out from under the tree, the previous conversation forgotten.

Sunset POV

I smiled at Moonrise, my new twin, as he pulled me so that we could continue to 'play' with magic. They reminded me of Dream.... Before the villagers came and he changed for the worse. This wasn't my first life, but my second. I thought back to my old life as I played with Moonrise.

I thought about how I used to be the Guardian of Negativity, but am now the Guardian of Positivity. I thought about my old gang, my old family. Error, who loved chocolate, and feared being touched. Killer, who's used what little emotions he had to love us. Horror, who made sure everyone was fed. Dust, who always knew when something was wrong. Last but not least, Cross, the baby of the family.

I have no idea what happened to them after Dream killed me, and probably himself in the process. But as long as they have those necklaces I made them then they should be fine. I thought back to what happened 5 days ago, my soul is rejecting itself, probably because of who I used to be.

I also noticed the lack of Fate. Or any other god for that matter. Normally a multiverse always has at least 1 God watching over it, but this one didn't have any. I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing that there are no gods here. I look over at Moon and decide that I don't care if it's a good or bad thing.

I have a second chance here, I can try and change the story. I won't let Moon suffer the same fate I did. He doesn't deserve it. He's just, just a kid! I'll need to keep a close eye on him once the villagers appear. Make sure he's never alone with with them, even if I turn into a bad guy. I won't let my twin suffer through what I did.

Here is chapter 2! What are your thoughts?