𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Isis POV
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"I'm still not understanding why we had to wake up before the damn Devil himself," Dess groaned as she spread out across my floor as she, Ixora, and Makayla had been doing the entire time since they got here.

"For the last time, Jévon asked us to be there by ten so we can chill and shit before all the crazy shit with random people happens later. You can sleep on the ride there." I shook my head at her whining, but I knew they were all tired. We had been up late partying, and I knew this weekend would just be a continuation. At least, I was hoping it would be. I wasn't really in the mood for any drama. I wanted chill vibes only.

After making sure I had everything I needed, plus a few extra outfits just in case, we left and began to pack the car up. I was trying to force the last suitcase into the trunk of my car when my phone buzzed in my back pocket. Taking it out and seeing the message was from Von I clicked on it.

Son Son: Don't keep forcing it in the trunk someone's bringing a truck around for you.

I blinked a few times making sure I read his message right and when I realized I wasn't imagining it I looked around trying to figure out how he knew I was trying to force it into the trunk. More importantly, what did he mean someone was bringing a truck around for me.

Before I could process my thoughts my phone began to ring with his caller ID popping up across the screen. 

I quickly answered wanting and needing him to explain what the fuck he was talking about.

"Before you panic," I cut him off abruptly because we were past that. I was half a second from changing his contact back to the stalker.

"Yeah, we're passed that how'd you know I was stuffing Destiny's fat ass suitcase in my trunk?"

Not to say I wasn't creeped out I was also touched though by the truck gesture that I was pulling up behind me. I didn't need materialistic things like some people, but small acts of service made my heart swell. If he thought a truck was going to get me to crack and flirt back or even fuck him he was highly mistaken.

Not that bitch.

"I told the front desk to let me know when y'all left, also if y'all ran into any trouble."

"I'm sorry you did fucking what? How'd you even know what apartment complex I lived in?!"

He was absolutely still stalking me. I saw the person open the door to the truck, once they were fully out I realized it was Booker who was driving. I let out a small breath and heard Von chuckle from the other end of the line. 

"I own the building love," I froze in place. Of course, he owned the entire fucking complex of the one place I loved the fucking most. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a coincidence or if God liked playing jokes on me and my life, either way, I didn't find it funny. 

"Of course you do, what would happen if I all of a sudden changed my mind?"

"We both know you're not going to change your mind, I can hear it in your voice that you have more questions. Only way I'm going to answer them is face to face. So, you still coming love?" 

Booker ushered me out of the way so he could get the things from the trunk and hearing the commotion the girls got out of the car. They began asking me questions that I was partially ignoring because all I could focus on was the tone in Jévon's voice.

It was demanding yet leading allowing me to still decide for myself even if he didn't want me to. 

I sighed rubbing my hands on the back of my neck, "I'll see you in a few hours Jévon and when I see you I'm going to murder you."