Chapter Fifteen

As we went through the town, there were a few people walking around that stopped and watched as the carriage passed by.

Most smiled at me and gave a small wave as I smiled and waved back, until we rounded the corner and there was that guy again.

He sneered at me and mouthed the words "your time is coming" as we passed by.

Demar turned to look at the guy and that guy turned around fast and disappeared.

"Who was that unsavory human that was giving you nasty looks?"

"Honestly, I have no idea who he is, except the other day when Duke and Evan were showing me around, he made a few nasty comments towards me, and well me being me I was sarcastic right back.

His friends laughed but he did not, he is not used to a woman talking back" I said smiling at the memory.

"Well, that simply won't do" was all Demar said as he squeezed my hand slightly.

I was about to ask what he meant when the carriage turned towards the forest.

My heart started to race, "I thought we weren't allowed to enter here?" I asked looking over at Demar.

"Most aren't allowed to, but I am on good terms with their prince, so I am allowed to come and go as I please" he said as he was looking at me.

Without knowing why, I did it, I scooted closer to Demar. He looked down at me, let go of my hand and put his arm around my shoulders.

I do not know what bothered me more, the fact that Demar was too friendly with this rogue prince or the fact that he was taking me to this place.

As we entered, the trees blocked out most of the sunlight, it was cooler under the canopy. It felt a bit refreshing I had to admit.

While we were going through the forest, I caught glimpses of different creatures roaming about, until the horses stopped.

I turned my head towards a snarling sound.

"Prince Demar, you never said you were bringing her through my forest" a voice said amongst the trees.

"Prince Arron, I wasn't aware that I had to inform you of who would be riding with me" Demar said in a voice of authority.

Out of the woods, walked a man that was a mountain of a man. He stood well over seven feet if I had to guess, he only wore a pair of shorts.

His chest was covered in tattoos that were swirls and within the swirls were wolves. His tattoos were beautiful. He had long black hair that was tied at the nape of his neck.

Striking green eyes that seemed to glow from the distance. He walked with stealth, a man that you would not want to hunt you.

The look on his face when he was standing at the carriage was a look I had never seen before. The air was thick with lust and desire.

My insides were starting to kindle a fire deep inside. My core started to throb as my heartbeat picked up speed when our eyes locked.

This man bowed his head slightly, not breaking eye contact. For some reason I did the same, never breaking eye contact.

Even though everything inside of me was screaming to look down, something else took over inside of me, I was not about to show him that he was dominant.

He was to know that we were equal, which he noticed as soon as he lifted his head and smelled the air.

"I look forward to getting to know you Jasmine" as he said that I noticed his teeth started to form into very sharp points.