Chapter 1: Where the fun begins. Part 1.

Following the events from last chapter, the teen feels his back against some sort of cushion and something soft wrapped around him. He felt everything again, but he didn't feel the gunshot wound anymore.

He sits up, now finding that his surroundings have completely changed. He was inside a rocky room. It was actually pretty nice in terms of decoration. The room was somewhat darkened due to no light coming in from the outside or anything else.

The teen looks back at where his wound should be. There was nothing there. He did notice that he was in some sort of pajamas. A blanket was still partially on him, as it was just covering his legs.

???: What?

That's really all he could say at the moment, as he was very confused. He slowly gets up out of bed, checking his surroundings. The ground was rock like, but it was still flat and very smooth. In the corner of the room, there was something that looked like armor.

Very familiar armor...

Specifically, purge trooper armor

Specifically, purge trooper armor. And now, the teen started putting a lot of pieces together.

He walks up to the armor. The armor was on a stand and there were various weapons beside it. Although the melee weapon was what caught his eye.

It looked to be the hilt of one of Halo's most iconic weapons, an energy sword.

???: No...

He said that in amazement and disbelief. He picks up the energy sword, inspecting it for a second before turning it on.

 He picks up the energy sword, inspecting it for a second before turning it on

???: Hahaha!

He had no idea what was going on, but he was loving it. He deactivates the red energy sword and puts it back. He looks at the armor again and smirks.

5 minutes later, he was now wearing the armor. While he might have not looked like a badass, he felt like one. And now that his fanboy moments were over, he then started to question things.

His first question was, where did he get Isekaied?

You see, as a joke, he thought of the first things he would do if he got Isekaied to different universes. Kinda like when people write stories and basically put themselves into the said story... Anyways-