Death pills

I was just sitting in my rocking chair peacefully looking out the window wishing I could get her back. Even though it's not possible. I still hoped.
After awhile Jane, one of the blonde care home nurses came to my room and handed me my "Stay Alive" pills. They looked a little different, but I didn't think of it, I trusted them.
Soon after I ate them I felt dizzy and passed out. When I woke up I felt quite different. Everywhere I looked, looked somewhat younger, even me... I still can't get over the fact that my wife.. is dead.
Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I was startled but I turned around and saw my wife.
"My wife. My beautiful, wonderful wife."
"Hello Joe~"
Her voice, as beautiful as ever. I haven't seen her in ages. She looks exactly how I last saw her. Walking across the street going to work, waving goodbye to me... Then "Thwack".. A truck hit her, to the ground, never to be heard again.. I was devastated. But now, I can finally hear her and see her and feel her.
"Gosh, I've missed you so much Tiffany"
"I've missed you too Joe"
I decided to call our favorite restaurant to make a reservation for two. We got there and weirdly the lady said
    "You made a reservation for two? Where's the other person?
"She's right next to me?"
I said.
"I'm sorry sir, but there is no one next to you"
I ignored the fact and took Tiffany to our table to eat dinner.
"This dinner is delicious."
Tiffany said.
"It sure is."
I replied.
She ordered Massaman curry, the best meal on the menu, and I of course ordered a Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin. It was delicious.
After we ate dinner, we paid the bill and ordered a taxi. The taxi got there and asked where we wanted to go. I turned to Tiff to make her choose and she said.
"Can we go to the CN Tower?"
The driver agreed and off we went. When we got there the view was incredible even from the bottom of it.
We went up the elevator to see Thor standing in front of us. So I thought. It was really just a cardboard sign. Saying "-I love Thor-". It was quite stupid. Surprisingly it took 5 minutes for the elevator to take us to the top. Oh well. We got to the top and took a peek out through the window. It was so mesmerizing I could literally jump off and I wouldn't regret it at all.
We decided to stay there for a bit to have a little midnight date and eat some dessert. It was our favorite, Tiramisu.
After all that we took a taxi back to the care home and decided to go to bed. We were super tired from the amazing night.
    Today was the best day of my life. From the dinner we had, to the trip to CN tower, to the midnight date, everything was just as I imagined, amazing.
    In the morning around 10 am I woke up and started to look for Tiffany, I couldn't find her anywhere. I looked in the bed, the washroom and even downstairs in the lobby. I couldn't find her. I was desperate. I went back up to my room, because there's nothing else I can do.
    Soon after the nurse came into the room handing me my "Stay Alive" pills.
    "How's it going Joe? You've looked really happy lately, and now you look quite miserable."
    "I'll survive," I said hopefully thinking about my wife. She was right there, with me, even though I saw her dead in the hospital.
    I started to pay more attention to my surroundings and I noticed that everything looks so much more crusty and musty as it looked when my wife wasn't here. It's like I traveled through time. That's not possible though. Then how'd I see my wife? I tried thinking of it but I gave up. It was way too hard for my old tired brain. I could've thought of it in grade 7,but that's 61 years ago. Now that I think of it, I'm old.
    The last couple days I've been super depressed and I finally came to the conclusion. I'm going to do it.
    I forced my nurse to take me to the CN Tower and leave me there. I took the elevator to the top, said goodbye to Thor and started walking to the window. I grabbed the emergency window breaker and smashed the window.I looked down to the bottom like I did when my wife was there. I then turned around and saluted to the world to say goodbye.
    And there I was, falling to my death, I didn't regret it at all, I would finally be able to see my wife for real.
    I started to close my eyes and started to pay attention to all the noises. I started to hear all the birds chirping, the dogs barking, the crickets chirping, just like how it was when I was a child running through the fields of my old cottage.
    And then it happened. I heard a big thump, my heart stopped beating, my ears were ringing, I started to lose sight, everything was pure white. I was finally... dead...