chapter one

It's 7 am and the alarm screaming like he always do to woke up the cute dimple boy who is sleeping peacefully. Hearing the loud noise the boy woke up and set the alarm off. Then sat up one the bed and rub his eyes cutely (aww this cute boy 😍😍😍).

Joonie's pov :

                  I woke up and wish a good morning to myself.''Good morning joonie, it's a new day let's go 🥰🥰🥰''.then i went straight to my closet to grab some clothes and went to bathroom to do my morning hygiene routine (because he is clean boy).

No one's pov:

                   After a while he come back with a white t-shirt and a sweat pant (sorry don't know much about boy's clothing). Then went to downstairs to make breakfast for him and his three lazy brothers who is still sleeping. When he is done with the breakfast he decided to wake his brothers which is not a easy job though but what can he do.

                    He went to upstairs to his first younger brother room which is located beside him. He turn the door knob and went inside the room and saw a beautiful seen his 3 brothers sleeping peacefully while hugging each other (so cute 😘). he don't know how the other 2 were here with the 1st one because they all have there own room. ok let it go its beautiful though to seem them like this he don't want to woke them up but he have to.

                     With a sigh he go near of them and try to woke the 3 but meet with a hard slap on his cheek which made his eyes teary right in that moment.

          ''Who the fuck told u to come in my room, huh?''

                  Hello guys, I know u all are angry on me because how late i am. I am so sorry guys but don't worry from now on i will try to update every week.
                    And thank u all who is reading my books.

            (Loves u guys 💜💜💜)

       And sorry guys for my bad graamer.