chapter-6

(Someone's pov):-

I was sleeping or I say having a wet dream with my babyboy but my beautiful dream got crushed by my ph ringing sound. I groaned and search for my ph in sleeping state when i found it I picked the ph and put it on my ear and said HELLO . but instead of hearing a greet i heard my crush's trembling voice calling for HELP .
I got up suddenly when i heard his voice like this. ''I don't know what happened but i know he is in problem shit!
Its my fault to leave him there with those bastards fuck I shouldn't leave him there. I need to go there''.

I got up from my bed and started to dress up hurriedly then pick my wallet and car key and went out from my house to the car and drove out to there house .

When i got at his place I parked my car and walked to there house door. I rung the door bell many times but no one answered me so used the spare key to go into the house. When i opened the door I met with the dark scent of the alphas which made my inner alpha to growl In disgust. I slowly walked to the living room in search of my joonie but the scene I saw make my heart break.

Joon was lying naked on the carpet coverd in blood and cum he is bleeding so much that the carpet is dripping wet. My eyes got teary after seeing him like this. I slowly walked to him and reached out my hand to touch his face his body is cold and that made me scared to the death.

I uncover my jacket and put that on him and picks him up gently. Then went to my car and lay him down on the back seat and drove to the hospital. on the way I was prying to the good that please god help my love and make him alright. I also called jin appa and yoongi and sookie eomma.

When i reach to the hospital I was fuming in anger and sadness and many more unspeakable emotions. I screamed for the docs to hurry up and help him I was so much angry that everyone scaring to approach me but a alpha doc come and got joon with him to the I.C.U and told me to wait outside patiently.

I sat on one of the chair and wait for the doc to come while thinking about how stupid i am that i leave him with those 3 fuckers while knowing what they are capable with oh god! Please help my love and I swear i will take him so far from this hell.

Hello guys i am back and sorry for late update i know u all are so angry on me and I deserve that and also thank u so much for reading and loving my book this much 🥰

so what do u think who is that mysterious person who helped joon and also so in love with him.

please comment me what do u think about it bye love u guys 🥰🥰🥰

I love u too angel 🥺🥺