Hamraaz- Epilogue

*****

*****

"Zamurad, chodo mujhe!"

An annoyed looking Darya tried to free herself from the clutches of her husband who had suddenly turned into a just born baby. The two lay carefree on the king size bed, one with an expression of utter frustration while the other pretended to be asleep when in fact, all he wanted to do was enjoy his wife's riled up expression.

"Zamurad, khuda ke vaaste abhi ke abhi apne haathon ko apne
pass bulao warna-"

"Warna kya?"

He mumbled next to her ears. His hold tightened around her waist as he pulled her closer to himself. Darya knew she resembled anything but her natural complexion but the stubborn side in her refused to give into his spellbinding cuddles.

"Warna you better reserve a couch to sleep on for the next 1 month."

Her threat made Zamurad snicker in amusement. He finally opened his eyes and placed his chin on her shoulder, their breaths mingled more if possible and Darya gulped in an attempt to not bring her sinful thoughts into play.

"Jaana, mujhse zyada tumhe mere upar sone ki aadat hai. So even if I were to sleep on the couch, you'd follow me like the cute little kitten you are."

He cooed softly at her, as though talking to a kid. Zamurad bit the insides of his cheeks as he saw her face resembling the beautiful break of dawn, the hues of red made her look beguiling.

Darya huffed in his hold, her attempts of separating from him finally were thrown out of the window as she snuggled into him. A wide smile broke across Zamurad's lips as he sighed in bliss and welcomed her gestures with an open heart.

"But I want to go rafting."

Darya used a sorrow-filled tone. Her puppy eyes quickly took over her expressions as she gave her cutest look to her husband who could only mumble incoherently under his breath.

Zamurad knew he was a goner every time she gazed at him with her wide eyes filled with an innocent mischief. He could clearly see the mirth dancing in the most graceful of ways within her burnt sienna irises but he could do nothing to revolt her request.

"Jaana, remember the last time you threw up halfway during hiking and even fainted?!"

"Lekin that was all your fault!"

A bewildered look took over his features and his hold loosened considerably for Darya to wriggle out of it. An angry pout was all that she could give him and it took every ounce of patience for Zamurad to not pull her back in the bed and repeat the actions that have led to this result.