𝟏. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

I was sitting on the black sofa in the studio accompanying a friend who was going to collaborate with a famous UK driller. I looked at my phone specifically Instagram, it was the new drug of society. Having a private account for me was the best, but after so many notifications a day, I left it public.

— What's up Cee? — My friend said greeting the one who had entered.

Damn it's Oakley, my EXBOYFRIEND.

— She is Nabila. — said my friend.

— We know each other. We were... we were a couple for three years. — answered Cee.

— Sorry this is awkward. We work? — he suggested and Cee nodded.

— We can talk later? — Cree said in a whisper.

Two months ago we broke up and he was trying to contact me to explain I don't know what.

They were working all afternoon and I was like an idiot waiting for them. The relationship with Cee did not end well, because for his part there were horns, exactly. But apart from that he was already flirting with other sluts, when he was with me.

[...]

I left the studio with my friend and Cee was behind. He got into his car and Cee grabbed my wrist.

— Let's talk? Please. — I stood next to him on the sidewalk.

— Talks. Say what you have to say. — answer.

— Forgive me. I'm sorry... I never wanted to hurt you, it was old life and marijuana. — Said the crestfallen still without letting go of my wrist. — I love you, I really do and I never thought of a life without you. Give me a second chance, please. I need to be by your side.

The relationship we had was also somewhat toxic, because the second time would it be different? I don't know, I just know that stupid that I am, I accept Cee's proposal.

— Second chance, Oakley. — I said and let go of his grip and then climb into my black SUV.

I was famous? Well, for instagram yes, for me, no. She was famous on instagram according to people and social networks. I have friends, famous friends who told me to be part of some video-clip thing that I accepted, but nothing more.

[...]

I arrived at my apartment I was in front, looking at my cell phone, I greeted the men on the corner and entered my house.

@centralcee started following you.

So little Oakley is famous, I'm happy for him. Second chance don't fail, don't fail me.

— Darom come here. — I said shaking next to me, sitting on the sofa. My Doberman got on the sofa and I petted him, he could scare people, but with me he was still a puppy.

I made myself some spaghetti and ate sitting on the sofa, listening to some Central Cee songs, I wasn't bad at it, I was talented and one of the best in the UK.

They knocked on the door of my house, and the way they did it was not familiar to me and I don't think Darom either, because he began to defend himself.

— Who? — I said without opening the door.

— Oakley. — Saying that I opened it.

— What do you need?

— I came to be with you, well... your friend gave me your address and even if I have a second chance, I want to earn it.

And that was the Oakley he knew, he could have things ready, but he had to feel that he had earned them.

I offered him spaghetti which he accepted and together we sat on the sofa.

— Are you listening to me? — Cee said when she saw a video clip of hers.

— I wanted to see the famous Central Cee, who played all over the UK and the whole world. — I answered looking back where Darom was playing with his tennis ball.

Without realizing it, the afternoon flew by. We were watching movies, cooking, laughing, dancing, Cee was recording while we laughed and sang her songs. Crazy.

— Do you want to sleep over? — I asked for.

— Thanks. — I answer in gratitude. — Yes, I'll stay.

[...]

There was only one room and when I showed Oakley the bathroom, we went back to the living room where he would sleep but Darom was lying down and when Cee approached him he growled at her.

- You're going to have to sleep with me. - I said looking at Darom.

- It would not be the first time. - I answer going to the room.

He ran down the hall and then threw himself on the bed, he loved Cee's childish aldo, he was always happy, and fun.

- Come! - the scream and went to or room.

When Darom saw me running he also ran and when he threw me on the bed he did too, crushing Cee.

- Fuck. Oakley complained.

- Darom, go back to the living room. - I said laughing and heeded my command.

- Sorry. - I said when Darom left.

- It's okay, let's go to sleep. - He said settling down and putting an arm around my waist.

I didn't remember what it was like to sleep with him, magnificent. I didn't fall asleep but I saw how Cee made him look like such a cute, comfortable and relaxed little boy. Your first love, and also your first disappointment, which was fixed and I'm happy about it, IT'S THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

________________________________

𒊹 What the fuck??
𒊹 Cee and Nabila!
𒊹 Where there was
fire ashes remain.
𒊹 But are those
flames of fire that rekindle?
𒊹 Or do they need new ones?

CENTRAL CEE
love drama history

CENTRAL CEE⭣love drama history⭣