DON'T GO THROWING HEXES AT PEOPLE : T.S

There were many people who Newt Scamander has crossed paths with, but his favorite still remains being y/n whom had been a gifted wizard on their own right

There were many people who Newt Scamander has crossed paths with, but his favorite still remains being y/n whom had been a gifted wizard on their own right. Their story started back at Hogwarts, when they were both students.

Some students were teasing Newt, which wasn't new. And y/n who had been endless teased as well couldn't stand the sight of someone bothering the most caring, honest and gentle boy in the school. So without a second thought, they strode up to the bullies and pulled out their wand.

All Newt saw was a flash and on the floor laid one of his bullies stunned. When he looked up, he saw you had then moved to hit the other two with a hex that send them flying across the room. Your nostrils were flaring, and you were screaming at the bullies with pure fury. It was then that Newt finally was able to see how powerful of a wizard you were. He didn't know if he could laugh, watching how the bullies were crying at the hexes you had sent to them.

Without a second thought, you helped him pick up a box that had a baby niffler. All that had fallen due to them. "They injured their paw." Newt said to you.

You frowned, lifting up the niffler to your eyes and laughed at the adorable face. Later that evening, the students that had bothered Newt talked with their head of their house; which meant you all needed to 'talk' about it. Professor Dumbledore had been there as well, while the students had been hexed cried out, one having their face like a pig that – even the healer of the school was struggling to remove – who pointed at you.

"It was them!" One student cried out.

"There is no evidence to suggest this." Dumbledore said to them. He was trying to hide the grin on his face when the student who had the face of the pig starting snorting like one. It took everything in Newt's body to laugh with you at the sight. "Mr. Scamander, will you say what happened?" Dumbledore asked the key witness.

Newt shrugged and looked up to him. "I don't know. I didn't see a thing. Although Crabbe has a history of hexing other students." Newt said to his professor.

"Yes, I am surprised he hasn't impaled his eye with his own hand yet. Always wavering around, threatening others with it. It's not nice." You continued. Dumbledore knew the truth, but because there wasn't any 'evidence' nor you had a history of trouble, then it was agreed that you weren't guilty of the incident.

Once you and Newt were out of the classroom, Newt turned to look at you curiously. "Why did you hexed them?" Newt asked quietly when the two of you were out of sight.

"I could have used my fist, but that would have been messy." You replied quietly, not knowing two professors were listening. Dumbledore held back a laugh, while Professor McGonagall who sent him a disapproving look.

. . .

It wouldn't be years later that your expertise will be useful once more. Much like Newt, Dumbledore had asked your help. Not only did he knew you were one of the brightest wizard of your age, but an honest and true person who fought for what was right, not what was easy. Hence why you now stood whispering with Newt as you looked at the people within the train.