Round 3 Begins

-Next Day

Eve's point of view

Amber, Otto and I arrived at the stadium we needed to be there early to see our opponents.

-In the waiting area.

We were looking at the TV.

"Hello everyone. Today is the start of round three and now the matches will be randomly selected." Diana said and the matches appeared on the screen. I saw I was facing an Illumise. Amber was facing a Prinplup and Otto was facing a Ponyta. Otto was also the first match of the day.

"Looks like I'm up first." Otto said.

"You'll do great." Amber said.

"Thanks Amber. See you guys in five minutes." Otto said and walked out of the room.

No one's point of view

"Now please welcome our first two coordinators. Ashly Fields and Otto Shell." Diana said. After she said that the two coordinators walked out onto the stage and stood on opposite ends of the field. Before the battle started, an image appeared on the jumbo Tron. It displayed a picture of both coordinators. Under each picture was a yellow circle. "Five minutes on the clock and begin." Diana said into the mic.

Otto and Ashly started their match. Ashly's mane burst into a bigger flame. She then ran at Otto and used flame wheel. The flames appeared very flashy, and the move took away some points from Otto.

A ring of water surrounded Otto and it quickly enveloped him as he launched into an aqua jet. The water display took some points from Ashly.

When they collided, steam rose, and Ashly was pushed back. She lost some points as well. Otto emerged from the steam and used water gun. Ashly got up raised her front legs and hit the ground hard with stomp. She kicked up a cloud of dust and the water went right through it.

Ashly then emerged behind Otto using agility. Otto looked behind only to get shoved into the ground by stomp. Otto lost a big chunk of points.

Swords then appeared around Ashly and her legs were being pushed up by a water gun. She stumbled backwards as Otto stumbled to his feet. Otto got some points back, but he was still behind.

Ashly then stomped on the ground kicking up dust. She then emerged from the dust using flame charge. Otto's points went down again.

Otto used ice beam and the move turned into steam when it collided with the flames. The move didn't stop Ashly though, she just kept charging ingulfed in flames. Otto then used aqua jet.

Even though the ice beam didn't stop Ashly it did weaken her attack and that was evident when Otto's aqua jet beat Ashly's flame charge with no resistance. Ashly fell onto the ground. She tried to get up but fell again. A red X appeared on the screen on the judges stand and there was a buzzing sound. "Ashly is unable to battle and that means Otto will move onto the next round." Diana said.

-Waiting room

Otto's point of view.

I walked back into the waiting room. "Nice job Otto." Eve said.

"Thanks Eve." I said smiling.

"Our next two coordinators are Emma Glide and Silas Barbs (Scolipede)." Diana said on the TV.

We all looked at the TV.

Silas attacked with sludge bomb. Emma used agility, allowing her to move much quicker now.

Right before she got hit by the sludge bomb she gracefully dodge it, while in the air. She the spun into her normal flying position and transferred into acrobatics.