The End..

**triggerwarning; suicide and other stuff**
Min's POV:

It's been a few months buddy has been acting weird and I wanted to talk to him about it but he always brushed it off, but one night he leaves without saying anything.. so I decide to follow him and it was to a love hotel?? I thought to myself "why a love hotel at night??" I continued to follow him.. I followed him up to a room. I took a deep breath and I knocked "room service" i heard footsteps and when they opened the door it was a woman.. she said "hello, are you room service??" I was hurt but I played along "yeah uhm I was told you needed a special request but I forgot so I came back up" she looked confused and she shouted "buddy! Did you order a special request for us baby?" I was filled with so much rage. I couldn't believe him. I heard him walking out and he dropped his stuff and looked at me.. I was so angry.. and buddy tried to explain himself but I all I could hear were muffled voices..

Buddy's pov:
I was trying to explain to Min that it wasn't what he was thinking, as I was trying there was voices inside my head and they were getting louder, louder than before.. I kept trying to continue to talk but the voices were driving me crazy...To the point I couldn't take it anymore and that point I hear Exca scream from out of the room, I ran back inside to see what she was screaming about..she was looking in the mirror and it was like she gained 300 pounds in like two seconds, then it all happened so fast....Min came back but he was looking different..his eyes were fully black..his voice was very deep and distorted...he said "you will pay for what you have done" and with that I felt his voices get louder and louder till the point I just wanted to kms and get it over with..Exca shot her self bc she couldn't take it anymore, but the voices were taking over my brain....it hurt to even open my eyes,but when I did Min was smiling at me in an evil way like when we first met— then it got to much I grabbed the gun beside Exca— *BANG*

Min's POV:
I watched as both of them killed their selves..something in me was happy to finally come out...but before anything could happen I left, I ran.. I never looked back.

Till this day I'll never regret it.

End of The true king