012.

Neveah sat on Ashtrays bed playing on her phone as he sat in his gaming chair playing on his PC with some of his friends. He had recently been in a bitchy mood but wouldn't tell Neveah why so she just let him be.

"Ya know if you ever need anything, I'd gladly help you." Neveah let out, glancing over at Ashtray who's eyes were glued to his computer screen.

"Thanks." He mumbled, as he continued to keep his eyes glued to his game, "You still goin to that winter ball shit for yo school?" Ashtray added.

"Uh yeah why?" Neveah frowned her eyebrows, "Jus askin. Is Nate finna be there?"

"I'm pretty sure.. But I don't know like for sure?" Neveah frowned her face as she started to feel weird about the questions.

"Nothin. But uh some shit happened recently and I don't know if ima be able to make it to yo dance tomorrow, cus I gotta take of sum stuff with Fez." Ashtray grumbled, "What? Whyyyy?" Neveah groaned loudly.

"Cus I got some shit to take care of shordy. But how bout after yo dance you come over?" Ashtray tried to reason, "Fine." Neveah sighed, rolling her eyes at the boy as he shrugged at her.

"How about I just skip the dance and chill here then?" Neveah asked, "Nah you cant be over here when we handling business." he shook his head no.

"Okay I understand." Neveah shook her head understandably, "What kinda business do you have though?"

"V come on you know I don't like talking to you bout that stuff, I don't wantchu worryin. Everything's gonna be good." Ashtray assured, Neveah just nodded her head letting out a sigh.

"Okay, but I'll still worry regardless of what you want." Neveah lightly scoffed before getting up and walking over behind Ashtrays chair.

"You don't need to. I get shit done and handeled."Ashtray shrugged, Neveah playfully rolled her eyes and climbed onto Ashtrays lap.

"Aye, I cant see." Ashtray grounded trying to look past Neveah, at his game.

"Too bad." Neveah chuckled and turned off his PC, Ashtray rolled his eyes before cupping Neveah's face with his hands making her look at him.

"You know I'd do anything for the people I care about right? Even if it's not always reasonable shit." Ashtray store into Neveah's eyes as she hesitantly nodded her head yes, "Um, Yes?"

"Okay. I just wanted to let you know that whatever happens to me happens okay." Ashtray let out with a serious expression, "Ash what's going on your like actually starting to worry me."

"Nothin... Yet.. But I'm just saying." Ashtray shrugged his shoulder at the girl as she frowned and opened her mouth like she was going to speak, But Ashtray placed his finger over her mouth, "No. No commentary okay."

Neveah rolled her eyes and nodded her head at the boy, before he smiled at her and removed his finger from her lips.

Ashtray smirked at her as the two continued to stair at eachother, "Can you at least help me get ready for the dance since you can't go?"

"Yes of course, but we ain't finna take all night though, cus if you tryna come over then ima have to handle these dudes before you slide through." Ashtray explained, Neveah nodded her head, "Okay."

all votes / comments are appreciated so don't be shy to speak ur opinions & ask questions!

-
「unkownm122