019.

Over the next few days Neveah stayed home, isolating herself from everything and everyone. Not leaving her bedroom at all. Her friends tried to contact her but she just wasn't having it.

Her winter break came to an end and she had to go back to school and face the world.

Neveah walked into school campus wearing black nike sweat pants with a matching hoodie to go along with it, her hair in a messy high bun, her white air forces, and her airpods in blasting music.

The day seemed to be going swell so far for her. She avoid everyone at all costs because she knew that's all people would talk about and she wasn't ready to face it.

      Neveah walked off campus as the school day was now over. She was use to being greeted by Ash, taking her home or wherever. It saddened her to see that he wasn't there. She knew he wouldn't be, but she had a small bit of hope.

Mads 😫

hey ik your upset right now
but i'm here if you need me <3

just call me whenever u wanna talk

thanks mad dog ily
we can hang rn if u want?

okay! where r u?

like right outside campus lmao

okay come to my car
read

      Neveah and Maddy hung up for a few hours at Maddy's house. Maddy had managed to get Neveah to open up about her troubles with Ashtray, and her best advice was just to forgive and forget.

All Neveah could think about was Cassie. And the new years party. She felt guilty for sitting in front of her lying to her face as if nothing happened. But right now wasn't the time to loose another person she cared about.

Neveah made her way home and went straight to her bedroom closing the room behind her. It was around midnight and she was really tired.

Maddy made Neveah feel a bit better and took her mind off of things. The two mainly planned for Maddy's upcoming birthday party and everything she wanted.

AN: srry short chapter, just a filler lol

all votes / comments are appreciated so don't be a quiet reader! speak ur opinions & ask questions!

-
「unkownm122