when/where you meet

~Jeff The Killer~

you had a friend sleep over that night. you guys were blasting Motionless In White while talking and eating food. you two were home alone and decided to watch YouTube, you watched f/y (favourite youtuber) and passed out watching it.

you had been woken up due to a draft. annoyed, you got up and closed the window. weird, you thought, you hadn't opened the window. you shrugged it off and went back to bed when something grabbed your foot. you froze. you heard a laughter. a man in a white hoodie with his hair covering his face climbed up.

"no, I.. I can't kill you" he said

"y-you were gonna k-kill me?" you barely stuttered out. he shrugged and left.

~Ben Drowned~

you were playing Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past on your n64. you had your tongue out in concentration. someone casually walked out from behind you.

"hey whatcha playin?" the male asked.

"legend of Zelda a link to the past" you said, your eyes never leaving the screen.

"BORING!! I have a better game you can play" he said, boasting.

"pfft nothings better than thi-" he cut you off by turning off your system off and putting in LOZ Majoras Mask. you looked at the figure and jumped back. holy shit. this was Link.

"LINK?! HOLY FUCK ARE YOU OKAY!?" you panicked as you hugged him. the figure sighed

"I'm not Link" he said, removing you from hugging him, dropping you like a stuffed animal. "I'm BEN"

"Ohhhhhh heheh.. oops" you said with a cheesy grin. he laughed

"don't forget to play y/n" he said as he left the same way he came in.

~Eyeless Jack~

you were sitting on your bed with your music playing while you were singing along to it. you started tapping your finger against the bed to the beat of the song. you heard a tap on the window. your singing instantly ceased. you got up and looked out the window. nothing. you shrugged and started singing again and turned around.

you turned around to be face to face with a black and blue masked man. you yelped and fell to the ground. he sighed and held out a hand for you.

"I'm not going to hurt you anymore" he stated

you slowly grabbed his hand, unsure, and he pulled you up and carried you to your bed.

"now you go back to... doing what you were just doing" he said

"w-what's your name" you stuttered awkwardly.

".. eyeless jack. just call me jack" he said as he proceeded to leave out the window. "see you soon y/n" he said as he hopped out of your window.

your eyes widened. you never told him your name.

~Laughing Jack~

you were at a candy store picking up some things for another night alone and bored. you got y/f/c (your favourite candies) and other things. you waited in line as someone approached you. he was wearing all black and white with a black and white spiral nose.

"hiya!! I'm LJ, whatcha gettin?" he said cheerfully with a smile.

"just some y/f/c" you said and shrugged. his face went monotone.

"oh.. I see" he said "here have this" he said, handing you a bag of cherry blasters.

"wow thanks!! I couldn't find those anywhere!" you said happily. he smiled an chuckled.