Chapter 9- Fuck.

The taxi dropped Wilbur off at the train station, and he ran, like bolted to get a ticket, he sat on the train and texted everyone to spam Tommy until he got there, they were all confused but did anyway. He texted Techno to check on him and put his phone down.

~ Techno POV ~

I walked upstairs and knocked on Tommy's bedroom door, hearing a hummed response, I asked if he was alright and got an immediate yes. "What're you doing in there Toms?" waiting for Wilbur to get here is gonna be a pain in my arse. "just gonna get in the bath, why?" how on earth do I explain without any context from Wilbur? "Just wondering if you wanna do a vlog with Will and I?" I stood for a moment, awaiting his response. " I don't know, there's a lot on my mind at the moment. I think it depends on what we're doing." I nod even though he can't see me. A few minutes later, he opened the door and walked to his mothers room, I walked inside the bathroom to use the toilet and saw a pen with some crinkled up pieces of paper. I picked one up as he got back. "What're you doing Tech?" hiding the paper in my hand, I look at him. "I was just gonna use the bathroom, why?" he glanced at the bath and nodded. "Alright, shout me when you're done. I'm just gonna finish cleaning my room. If you want anything, just grab it." I nod and close the door, turning off the tap. Something shiny catches my eye as I start to unfold the note. 

~Wilbur POV~

I jump off the train and start running to Tommy's house, if Techno realized, there's a chance I could make it in time. I didn't get it, how could I have not caught onto any signs, to be fair, Tommy has been quite distant lately, ever since that run in between us. I need to get there, and fast. Right now, I'm running out of breath, but I, oh I, I got stamina. 

I finally make it to Tommy's house and I bang on the door, Techno opens it and I run in, Sarah looks at me "Wilbur? it's almost 7pm, what are you doing here?" I look at Techno, he makes an excuse and takes me upstairs. "I doubt he wants to see anyone right now, Wil. Not after the talk I had with him." he hands me a piece of paper and I read it. Just what I thought. "at least let me see him." I walk to his room and knock then walk in, he's streaming. "Tommy? You alright mate?" he looks at me and smiles. "Yeah! Why wouldn't I be? I am a big man after all." I smile, walk over and place a hand on his shoulder. "Good. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you." he must have noticed the paper in my hand, he tried to take it from me, but I held it above my head. "What's that Will?" I look at him, with no expressions, crouching down. "Techno gave me it. He found it earlier. Anyway, i'll let you finish your stream. I'm gonna rest my legs." he mutes himself and the stream and stands up. "Did you run here? If it's about what Tubbo and Ranboo said, they told me it was a bit. It's not real." I look at the note, "hm. 'Sorry to Wilbur, Techno, Phil, Kristen and my family. This is where my time ends, right now, I feel alone, not wanted and fucking worthless.' I am worried about you Tommy. What happened to us man?" he looks down and mutters something, at this point, im losing my fucking patience. Before I can think, my hand was slammed on his desk and I was shouting. I said lots of shit I didn't mean. He ended stream and left. Hearing him storm downstairs, Techno shouting his name, then the door slamming made me feel like utter shit. 

He left, and I have no idea where he'd go. For all I could know, he could've planned to end it again. 

Fuck.

[A/N]

heyyyy- im back, i have a broken arm because I was pissed and punched the wall, anyway, an explanation.

In this, Ranboo doesn't hate Tommy, it also wasn't a bit like he said, he said it as Techno shouted at him through message (just behind the scenes ;D ) and he wants more than anything to not lose Tommy or Tubbo.

I was gonna lie and say I was taking a break, but, i literally just forgot this thing existed.