Chapter 6 An Invitation

(y/n) pov:

It was like a week since I got my book. I was taking a day off at my mansion. I was sitting and relaxing in my theater room I had. I was finishing up one of my favorite movies. I loved this one and then I hear footsteps. I saw my main butler Poole just came in. He was old but very experienced and great at his job.

(y/n): yes Poole?

Poole: sorry to disturb you sir but you got a letter

He hands me an envelope. I saw an old wax symbol of the back of it. It was a key with a heart in it. I almost never get letters since I do online email and messages.

(y/n): thank you Poole

He left the room. I open the envelope then the letter. I saw it was written nicely. I began to read it.

(y/n): Invitation to Mr. C. We would like to invite to the opening of the Hazbin Hotel. In the event there will be a great dance performance. Please bring a suit for the dance. Signed the director, Charlotte Magne.

Well, I haven't been to a party in a long time. I knew that name. She is a daughter of one of the rulers of hell. I guess I can see hell if I go.

(y/n): I heard she is one of the nicest beings in hell. I think I will go.

I got up and went to my closet. I picked my favorite suit that I would bring to parties. I got everything ready. I thought if I should show my true form, but no. I still am going to keep my secret. I began to leave the house until Poole noticed me.

Poole: I'm leaving for the night sir. May I ask where are you going?

(y/n): I got a party to go

Poole: it's been a while since you did. Have fun sir.

(y/n): thanks, and goodnight, Poole

I left my mansion. Then while walking I noticed someone coming to me. I got a closer look and saw they were some sort of deer demon.

 I got a closer look and saw they were some sort of deer demon

???: are you Mr. C?

(y/n): yes

Alastor: hello the name's Alastor. Charlie sent me to guide you to the hotel.

(y/n): that's good I thought I would have to go alone first time to hell

Alastor: I heard about that, and I must say. You have done well so far on earth.

(y/n): thank you and may we get going?

Alastor: of course, my good sir

No one pov:

(y/n) went with Alastor and went to hell. They then walked to the hotel and (y/n) was a bit surprised down there. He got there before the other guests did. Before he got there, this was happening.

Helltaker got Malina to go in his own way. Niffy guide them to the hotel. They don't know it but Lucifer and (y/n) are now in the same place. The party started slow but starting to get better.