Chapter two!

Taka looked at the tent, it was makeshift and looked as if it was put together very poorly.

Kiyotaka looked confused, this wasn't a place people would live or even camp there were too many dangers. So he was very confused about the tent wondering if it was abandoned? I mean, it looked active...but out of curiosity, Taka stepped closer. A boy with long dark brown, no black hair an odd shine in his hair from the light, his hair looked matted though, like it wasn't taken care of, which may make sense if his guess was correct, and this boy did live in the woods. He doubted someone living in the woods would brush their hair, as they may not even have a comb.

"Hey! What are 'ya doin' here?" the kid shouted, grabbing a stick.

Taka looked confused, "huh?" he asked.

"Why are 'ya here?!" the kid said back.

"I'm sorry if I should not be here! I was just curious," Taka said, looking down.

The kid walked closer to Taka... "Well, 'ya don't seem like I threat," he said.

"I'm not! I swear!" he said, almost panicking, he didn't know why.

The kid got closer, grabbing his hand with his other hand. "Hmmm," he said, his hands were scared. "Do you promise you won't hurt us?" he asked.

"'Us?'" Taka asked.

"Answer the question."

"Yes! I promise I will not! I am no threat!"

The boy nodded. "Do you really want to know?" he asked.

"Yes," Taka replied.

"You better not tell anyone, especially those idiot police officers," he said.

Taka was confused and thought... 'But dad's a police officer, he's not dumb.' but, he decided not to talk about it. "I won't!" he said.

The boy smiled.

Taka asked, "What's your name?"

The boy looked at him "Mondo," he said leading the other to the tent without another word.