Love and Pride

Today is the weeding of Aurora and I, Aurora is my bestfriend, my first love.

I can't help but to be nervous, having so many thoughts.

Someone knocked on the door, I opened it and my brother Kean standing there looking straight on my eyes.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

I nodded, I followed him to the back yard.

I waited for him to say something first.

"..."

"..."

We just stood there in silence, he cleared his throat.

Standing bravery, looking fierce. Chain up. He's a good man even he's aura has a bad vibe.

"I'm in love to this wonderful woman" he started.

I listened carefully when he continued.

"It's Aurora, I want you to run away today" my mouth agaped, shocked written on my face.

I can't believe he love her, SHE'S MINE! I was about to comment something, but he cutted me off.

I'm furiously furrowed my eyebrows at him, I hate people being rude to me or to anyone.

"Back off! She was supposed to be mine" he shouted freely, it's just us here. Our servants were busy preparing for the wedding day.

"But I love her!" I shouted on his face.

He grabbed something from his coat, it's a gun but I'm not scared in anything. Besides losing someone I darely love.

"I will kill, Mom and Dad. All of your are shit to my life, and if Aurora will not going to be mine. Well..." he smirked whilw showing me his gun.

"I'll kill her too" rate my brother's brutality, I regret saying he's a good man.

I don't know what to spat back, so I stood there in silence not knowing what to do.

I'm scared to lose all of them.

As he walked away, I stared on his back.

I walked back to my room, getting my diary and wrote everything about what happened.

I thought I'm living on a happy life.

I thought this will be a happy ending, but maybe only fairytale can have that.

I decided, I'll run away because of my cowardly self.

I'm so sorry to Aurora, I know it will break her heart. She don't deserve it.

I wrote them a letter, saying I was sorry. It's only some few words for them, I hope they will forgive me for my doings.

I pulled out my bag, and putting some clothes in there and some snacks I have in my room.

I held my diary on my hand, I rolled down my bedroom window.

I jumped out even I know it will hurt me, but I'm running out of time.

I walked way from my home.

I looked back, remembering my love for Aurora.

I tears rolled down from my eyes, I wiped it away.

I run, and run for so long. I don't know where to headed but on the middle of the beach, where Aurora and I stand by if we have to hang out.

I saw a wooden small boat for fishing, I pushed it while carrying my bag.

I rode it, panting and sweating.

--------‐----------------------------------------------------------------------