What to expect

I found this and was using it for Pride. I find his morality hard to pinpoint in deciding whether he's an anti hero, tragic hero or detailed villain. Tell me what you think 

1: Find a damn good reason to be bad:

Pride definitely has a good reason.

2: Find the good in the bad:

Nobody's 100% good or bad. Pride is the example of that more than everyone else. He has plenty of flaws, but good and probably redeeming qualities. 

Here's 5 good qualities and 5 bad ones:

Bad: Has a drug addiction. Easily sad and angered. Hatred gets the better of him. Paranoid. Sometimes assumes the worst.

Good: Loves his family. Helpful. Constantly trying to help. Takes care of children. Making sure to improve other's lives.

3: Write against stereotypes: (This one's so long you may wanna skip)

This means don't portray the villain as so plainly evil. Like a villain wearing nothing but black while laughing like a witch or warlock.

There's actually a lot to this one. Pride's old design was completely monochrome with very pale skin and black hair with sharp strands. A narcissistic smile while being overly condescending to everyone around him along with a sharp face shape. 

Nowadays his design has changed. An ability of his is causing illusions, allowing him to make individuals think his appearance is different. One is him pretending to be an old man as the disguise showing looks are deceiving. His body is very thin along with his legs and elbows having sharper points. Even his shoes have sharpness. Sharp, narrow eyes.

 The disguise having long, white soft hair. A white robe with gold accents and diamond patterns along with a hood which has the same patterns and colors. Sweet old voice.

Is true appearance gives the impression of someone innocent and soft. His hair is blonde with soft curls. Skin is pale but not ghostly white like his first design. His outfits colors still have black and white colors but pink and purple has been added. The pink and purple sometimes rich and vibrant. Still his body is thin, not as skinny as his first design. The arms and legs having more rounder traits and so does his clothes. Rounder eyes this time around. Round face too.

4: Nurse that grudge: 

Pride hates one of the protagonists and the grudge makes sense. Another one of his motivations. As time goes on, he hates her more and more. Then it becomes an unhealthy obsession.

5: Imagine you're the hero's evil twin:

This means they have opposite traits to the hero. There are many main characters in the comic. One being Wrath who is opposite to Pride in many ways.

Wrath wears suits of armor while Pride wears a formal suit.

Wrath's colors are hellish while Pride's are soft.

Wrath speaks with simple words while Pride speaks like a royal.

Wrath's fighting style is swords and hand to hand combat while Pride is dependent on magic.

Wrath will always aim for a peaceful option while Pride aims for the best he can although it's mostly through violence.

Wrath is beloved while Pride is hated.

Wrath is a human who had a boring life but eventually he moved up in the ranks and has everything he's ever wanted. Pride hated his life, became a god and got as much as Wrath but wish he didn't.

Wrath is huge and muscular while Pride is skinny and physically weak.

5: Show your villain up:

This means they have some sort of deformity or trait to show they're different and shows they'll have a spotlight. Pride has purple eyes not by genetics. Has black hands and feet due to dark magic. Has charm symbols on his body to enhance himself and as a painkiller.