chapter 1

auther's note: welcome to the first chapter! i want to show you a picture of y/n's pajama outfit before we start.

yes, y/n is blonde, but she'll have whatever colored highlights that you have. okay, that's it for now!

_____________________________________________

my alarm clock went off at 8 in the morning.
i open my (e/c) orbs, sit up and yawn. thats when my mom woke me up.
'y/n, you're gonna be late for school'.
i sprint out of bed and head to the bathroom. i take a shower and brush my teeth and wrap myself up in a towel. i sigh as i go to my closet to find something to where. i dont know why i even bother finding something cute to wear. everyone picks on me anyway.
i decided to wear something simple.

i also keep my hair in the messy bun

i also keep my hair in the messy bun. after grabbing my chapstick and putting it on, i head downstairs to see my mom.
'good morning, mommy', i say.
'good morning, y/n. i made you breakfast for youre first day of school.'
my mom usually makes me breakfast, or at least, she tried to. the last time i ate her food she made, i threw up. this is the breakfast she had made today.

 this is the breakfast she had made today

absolutely disgusting. it looked awful. i told her no thanks and just got some toast before leaving for the bus.

i get to school and immediately am greeted by the evil three. dorothy, carly and bethany. they runned the school and were very popular. they used there influence to bully me and made everyone hate me.
'ew, its the freak wannabe. whyd you even come to school, loser. hahahaha'.
'p-p-please leave m-m-me alone, b-b-bethany.' i whimper.
bethany laughed and slapped me before pushing me away. i fell on my but as the trio sneered.
'hey! leave her alone.' suddenly, a voice had cried out. everyone in the hall way stopped to see who had said it.

running, a 8'3 guy with blode hair and beautiful blue orbs came up to bethany. he stopped her from doing anything else to me.
'why are you doing this to her???'he asked.
'cuz shes a b**ch.'
bethany laughed and walked away,her long brown hair swaying side to side.
'are you okay?' the blode haired guy ask.
'i think so. thank you' i said standing up.
'no problem. im jackson by the way.' jackson winked.
'im y/n. are you new around here? i dont think ive seen you.' i said, biting my lip.
'yeah, i just moved.'
i brush my hair behind my ear and smiled. maybe we'll become frineds.

_____

thats it for this chapter! thanks 4 reading.