chapter 2

hiiii, guys. so this chapter has a time skip of a week! so keep in mind.

_____________________________________________

jackson and i became really close friends. he protected me from the evil trio, and help me with my math. he even gave me his snapchat, we we talk alot out of school.
i went to school feeling excited. i get to talk to jackson again! i skipped to the entrance of school and set my books down in my locker.
"well look who it is. the stinky stupid b**tch y/n."
i saw bethany and her friend waltz up to me.
"no one to protevt you now, huh" bethany laughed.
all of a sudden,a load growl was heard in the hall. the whole school got quiet as jackson appeard. his blue orbs suddenly turned red!!!
"leave her alone! he said. "or else ill make you."

bethany got scared and ran away crying. that showed her.
oh, i forgot to mention the jackson is a werewolf. he said he was the alpha of his werewolf club. he also said that he wanted me to join too,but i said no.
jackson spun to look at me.
"are you ok?" he wondered.
"im ok." i tell him.
he looks me in my eyes, his red eyes went back to being blue. he then kisses me.
ive never been kissed before. it felt like a million butterflies on my mouth.
he askes me to join his werewolf club and i say yes this time. this was amazing! i was now gonna have a group of friends!

at the werewolf club.
jackson and i walk in to the clubhouse where all the werewolfs live. inside there were 2 weregirls and 3 wereboys. the weregirls came up to me exited.
"hi! I'm kensie, and this is mack. we are weregirls."
"im y/n! nice to to meet you."
kensie and mack told me everthing there need to know about werewolfs. there were rules about becoming a weregirl and some of them seemed pretty scary...
After they told me what i needed to do, i went with them to complete the first step in becoming a weregirl.