A Desire |Dottore|

Genre:
Fluff, Light lime

Requested by:
Svcret

I haven't written anything in a while, so I'm very sorry this turns out short

Warning: OOC! DOTTORE

***

Enemies was the word came to mind一loathe appeared every time both saw each other, as if one of them was a curse to the other. Coldness and shudders ran down each others' skins while the esteemed harbinger一Dottore brought the lady's hand一Y/n一up to his lips. "Thank you for making time to visit us, even when you're having a terribly tight schedule," he greeted.

The tone that used to blaze in hatred and utter disgust now replaced with piques of interest一as he wondered what surprise might the lady before him grant this time. "Why, thank you for your courtesy. As you've known, I've been busy with all troubles caused by you," she remarked, venomous tone reaching to her voice.

Years of being acquainted, he'd expected nothing less but anger from her一yet with her distinctive remarks, he yearned to expect more interesting parts of her. With all the unfamiliar feelings bloomed, he knew there was no escape as he helplessly yearned to know more than what meets the eye.

He let go of her hand, watching as it fell to the side of its owner. He lifted his blazing ruby eyes to the iridescent e/c ones which stared down at him一either with disgust or amusement, he didn't know and wished not to know.

Mysteries was what kept them as a whole.

Whilst he casually engaged in conversation, the rest of his subordinates watched from afar, reluctant to call for their boss to acquire their next order.

"I've come to celebrate the party, perhaps the invitation I got was wrong. I'd never expected a success from you Afterall," she spoke, head held high as if the person before her had stooped low. Unlike the usual displease that once written across his face, those ruby eyes glinted in what seemed to be twice more interested一bliss came washing over his chest.

The scientist everyone called mad, came closer一stood and only left just a few inches between them. The usual smirk as if his experiments he invested succeeded, even he succeeded in capturing the lady's composure just a little.

"You never ceased to surprise me with that nuisance tongue of yours, Miss."

The lady's smirk rose, competed with his own, e/c eyes landed on the ruby ones. "Ask your subordinates to leave, let's have a private talk," Y/n demanded. All about her一her pride, arrogance in his eyes yet dignified like a noble with heart he knew Y/n wasn't supposed to be hanging around with a person like him.

He turned his gaze, fingers clicked. "You may excuse yourself. We both have some private discussion to talk about," Dottore ordered. He expected nothing but obedience, the kind of leader whom cared nothing but results.

The lady distanced herself from him the iridescent eyes he yearned to see more 一glistened themselves with the books within the shelves. Her fingertips hovered each titles, amusement reaching her eyes.

The sound of the door clicked close, all that was left was the tension none realized both had. From the moon basked deep of her skin, the silky h/c hair glowing beneath its moonlight captivated what seemed to be Dottore's breath.

Never once had anyone ever expected for the two who swore to hate would let peculiar feelings blossomed一 it only grew stronger by the night Dottore let his own eyes landed on her.

"Ah, right I almost forgot. Congratulations on whatever you're celebrating. But I got some reports I need confirmations of," Y/n declared. Her hand reached for a book, opened it and found the paper slid between the pages一perfectly fold with care.

"Always serious about work," Dottore remarked. He walked closer to her一careful enough as if the person in front of him was a rabbit, but he knew better not to mess with. "Don't let your desire get the best of you, it never turns out great."

"What do you know which turns great for me?"

"I'm not speaking about you, but for the sake of Tsaritsa."

Breath to breath, contact to contact一Dottore lifted his arms, trapping her within him, his eyes refused to let go of her iridescent e/c ones. She wasn't someone he should be around with一as she was higher, yet innocence glowed brighter than him deep within the buried heart of Y/n's.

However, seeing as how the world played just for the two, the moonlight just outside lightened up the room as if to let each other see their beaming eyes,  Dottore decided, 'Play along, perhaps if world let us一then forever shall I keep you.'

Y/n glanced at the arm trapping her, cornered to the side of the bookshelves with nothing else to see but the beaming red eyes, as if those red eyes contained deep determination no one shall mess with.

"Let's play along for a bit and put aside work for now. It wouldn't hurt to spend some time with you outside of work, yes?" He spoke, voice low, gentle to her ears as if what he spoke was a whisper of desires.

She knew the mess she'd gotten into一if anyone were to find out, perhaps her dignity would be stepped and he'd be the death of her.

He lifted her chin, locking his eyes with hers as if he was the fool whom helplessly desired of everything Y/n had. "Didn't know how incompetent and easily swayed you are. If I'd left you there and let yourself rot with your feelings, perhaps none of us would reach this far," at this point, Y/n was just spouting nonsense, but those nonsense only entered from the left and exited through the right ear.

"That'd be the last thing you want, would it?" He remarked back, not stepping back from what they had started.

The distance between them grew closer, as he leaned in and let himself crashed her lips一as if desperate. If it's lust by hatred, love by cruel fate, then Dottore would only need to obey and let things play out, wouldn't he?

But must he remind himself all plays both had started out from a hatred towards each other, only for it to escalate to something else.

She tasted like cherry, yet to her一he tasted bitter, cold and not even the slightest bit of warmth left within. As if sirens lured her, she reciprocated and let her own desires decide.

Dottore was first to let go, but soon his lips pried for her own, not even letting the lady catch her breath. Desperation of her, yearning to feel her once more dwelled within him, he removed his hand from her chin and snaked around her waist一pulling it close to him, leaving no gaps. As if he was afraid the lady in front of him might disappear anytime soon, as she was someone he swore to hate from the start.

He let go, burying his face on the crook of her neck, if trying to get her scent as if the person in front of him had been gone for the longest of time. "What's up with you?"

He didn't care for her words, his heart beat rapid mercilessly. "Hey, did you miss me?" Y/n teased, she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, pulling him closer to her as well.

"If the world hadn't told me about you, perhaps forever we won't be able to feel something we never knew might feel一"

A gasp left her lips as soon as she felt the wet warm trails on her neck down to her collarbone.

"D-did you just一"

"Can you stop rambling for once?"

"Pfft一what? Flustered?" She challenged whilst letting herself laughed, satisfied with the reaction she got; speechless from the man.

He let out a huff, turning his back on her as he walked to his desk, ready to bury himself with work. Yet, as he was about to lift his paper work, a hand prevented him doing so. Wanted or not, Dottore lifted his gaze, only to find himself bewitched once again with those eyes glistened with genuine and innocence.

A warm lips landed on his forehead with hands cradling his face as if he was fragile, all those were enough to bewitch the man whose eyes were set on experiments.

"To be honest, I missed you too. I was messing around when I talked about work. So let's put it aside for now, shall we?"

****

First of all.

I'M SO SORRY FOR WRITING THIS SO DAMN LATE. And i'm also sorry for doing the oneshot short.

Starting from now, I'm going to keep some requests short to finish them all.

Have a nice day!