Part . 6 .

Midoriya . Pov .

.

[ But they are cute tho . Like , dude their conversation with each other , and his little brother call him mommy and how he react to them ! It so cuteeee ] said Mina .

Kaminari , Ojiro and Sero agree with her as they also having phone in their hands . But the 3 of them more focus on recording the children though .

Well I can't deny that the children are cute. The cuteness is just like Eri.

Suddenly I see the back of the glasses child start glowing . Uraraka-san told me to look at the smaller child as well . That child hand start to glow as well . Then there's a tiny hammer in his hand . The one with glasses basically grow metallic glowing wings !.

[ What the heck ! Those kids actually manifest their quirk at the same time .]

[ How on earth they do that. They look too young ! ]

[ You know what even amazing ?! Their brother don't react at all !! Like , dude your brothers just manifest their quick !! How can you be so chill about it ?!! ]

That's what I heard from the people around here. My reaction basically like them. Dude your BABY manifest their quirk at THAT YOUNG AGE!!!! THEY GOT IT HERE ! JUST NOW !!!! HOW CAN'T YOU NOT PANIC  AT ALL !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌸if only they know 😳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then suddenly, 4 people come while showing their pro hero license . Those 4 make their way towards the siblings. After they got infront of them , those 4 start saying mean things towards the siblings. Is that how heroes supposed to act ? They just kids . Besides , everyone here know that it's an accident .

Then I heard gasps from Jirou-san as well as the others girls. The start telling other to look at the older brother hands.

[ Is that electricity ? ] I said.

[ His quirk seems to be some kind of red electricity . Besides, it look more dangerous than Kaminari . That's so manly ] said Kirishima as his eyes start to shine.

[ He got the same quirk as me !! ] Said Kaminari with his eyes is shining as well .

[ That is amazing !! I'm gonna write this in my notebook!!! ] I said as start writing about the siblings. But suddenly , I hear those 2 children screaming..

[ NO ONE HURT OUR MOMMY ] said the kid with glasses [ YEAHHH NO HURT MOMMY ] the younger ones just follow suit .  Then they start attacking the 4 pro heroes.

[ I'M NOT YOUR MOMMY , I'M YOUR BROTHER ] I hear their nii-san said that too. After that , the nii- san just sit there , cross his leg and just watch with a proud face . I just facepalm at that. I'm also pretty sure that everyone here are speechless as well.

Like dude, you letting your toddler brothers fight 4 adults with hero license just like that ??!!! Are you insane !!???.

And I could see that some of the people here got pissed by that older brother attitude as well. Someone even start walking to him while some other call the police and other pro heroes.

But before anyone can get near the brothers , we hear those 4 scream . When we look there , we saw the children are basically beating up the 4 pros like they were nothing . Those 4 pro heroes literally pass out after being attack by THE TODDLER . Why are they so weak . Well this is embarrassing . Only for those 4 of course . They're in a big trouble .

After 5 minutes or so , I heard the older brother said

[ Supra, Gentar, came here . ]
So the kids name Supra and Gentar . And just by looking at how they react , I can already tell that the glasses one is Supra . It's mean the shorter one be Gentar .