UPDATE

hey everyone! sorry to bother u guys n make y'all think this was a real update. however, i will be revamping the story probably, and i have already made quite a few changes, so if the story changes a lot, u know what's happening. thanks for sticking around! hopefully, i'll update soon. also im doing this to procrastinate sleeep 😭. love y'all! drink water n stay safe.

May 21, 2023

Hi everyone! It's been a hot minute, sorry about that. I've been writing again recently (and watching Bridgerton), so no promises, but I'll try to plan out a new plot and get to writing soon! Thank you so much for waiting. Seeing all the love you guys have shared really makes me want to update, so thank you for that as well! 

Take care, Char. 

June 3, 2023

Hey guys! Update on the update on the update! I have finals coming up to study for, but after that, I have a mostly free schedule for a bit so that is when I'm planning to start writing again. 

- Char

December 19, 2023

(Anthony Padilla breath) So. It's been long enough that I am currently taking the fall semester finals of another grade level, which is pretty insane. I understand that I promised a lot that I haven't lived up to, and I'm sorry and grateful all the same. Honestly, it comes down to the fact that I haven't written long prose in ages. I'm also incredibly busy, to the point that I've been sleeping an average of four to five hours a night. I've changed a lot, and I don't really like or even remember the storyline and characteristics for this fanfiction. I can't promise that I'll update. Maybe if I feel the motivation to take up the story again, I will. For now, thank you for reading and waiting, and I hope your own ending to this story was satisfactory all the same. 

(Not even an hour later)

I'm rereading the chapters very quickly to procrastinate studying, and am improving bits and pieces and adding sprinkles of humour and details. As I am writing this, there have been no plot changes, only additional information, but check it out regardless!

(Two hours later)

I've added an additional 200 words to the first two chapters, and will be continuing. I've added some lore and background! It's kind of sloppy, so I'll hopefully fix it up over break (knowing me though, don't expect too much...). Tune in!

- Char