Chapter 1: The Day A Gold Was Born

*(Thought)

*Whisper

*ACTION                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    -----___START___----                                                                             -Megami P.O.V (Age 7)-

Why...Why Did He Do This To Me In My Birthday, He..no...They Should Have Protect Me, Care About Me, And LOVE ME, But They Didn't They Used Me, Hurt Me, Broke Me, Slave Me, And What Did I Do...Nothing...I Was Idiot Thinking They Can Change, But No People Like Them Can Never Change...And Now They Left Me To Die, I Was Lying In The Ground With a One Staped Eye a Broken Ribs And a Cut Showing My Organs Bleeding, I Was Barely Alive Looking At The Ceiling, I looked To The Right Seeing The Animatronics With Horrified expression On There Faces, Heh And For Some Reason I Was Happy, I feel Like I want To laugh Insanely Like a Maniac At How Funny It's, And It Remind Me On How It All Begin.

FLASHBACK  (1 Year And 6 Months Back)

I Was Beaten In My Room By Him , My So Called "Dad" He Just Beat Me Up A Few Seconds Ago, This Always Happened My "Family" Hate Me THEY  Always Beat Me Up, The Only Real Person Who Care About Me Is My Little Brother Akira He Is The Only Thing That Keep My Sanity If I Lost Him I Don Not What I Will Do,Anyway Today Is My Birthday But They  Did Forget About It Like EveryThing Else, I was About To Go To My Bed But The Door Opend I Was Scared I Thought It Was Him, I Looked Up And It Was Just Akira.

Akira: "Hey Beg Browther".

Akira Is Younger Then Me By 3 Years He Is Only 3, He Barely Know How To Talk And Walk.

Megumi: "Oh Hey lil Bro".

Akira:"Well Beg Browther I Wented to Say Huppybarthday".

What He Said Make Me Grow A Smile And Blush I Fell My Heart-

*BANG* BANG*!!!

Haker:"F.B.I. OPEN UP!!!"

Megumi:"Oh SHIT!!"

*Take Two*

What He Said Make Me Grow A Smile, I Am Happy To Know That Someone In This "Family" Love Me.

Megumi (Smiling):"Heh Well Thank There Lil Bro, Well Is There Anything Else You Want Here?".

Akira:" Oh Mommy Aend Daddy Said Two Tell You gut Drised Becaus We goning Two Frda Fazber Pizza

Megumi:"What? Um Didn't They Um Tell You That The Place Is For Uhh..".

Akira:"Plce Fur Wat Beg Browther?".

Megumi:"No, No Nothing I Will get Dressed Up".

Akira:" Well Okai Beg Browther".

He Said Before Closing The Door, I Was Counfused Isn't That Place For perverts And All Of That Stuff And Why Would They Take Me Anywhere With Them, Anyway I Quickly Run Over My Rusty And Broken "Closet" Luckly There Was clothes That Weren't Bloody And Ripped, I Quickly Dressed And Leaving The Room Seeing Akira Already Waiting Outside My Room, We Walked Outside To The Car, I Was Shoved Inside The Car Trunk It Was A Bit Dark But I Didn't Mind It Since I Was Used To It, There Was Enough Room Between The Car Wall And The Chair, And Because Of That I Was Abel To Talk To Akira, After a While I Was Able To Get Out The Car, We Walked To The Pizzeria It Was Kinda Fun, It's Was Great Being Out The House After All those Years, As I Was Walking Around I Bumped Into Someone I Looked Up At Him It Was The Security Guard, Hes Tall was 6'0" I Think?, He Has Grey Skin, Black Eyes. And A Normal Uniform, With Bandage In His Hands And Neck And I Saw His Name Tag, His Name Is Mike.