Chapter 2: A New Begining

(Thought)

*Whisper

*ACTION

----_Start_----

-3rd P.O.V-

It Had Been A Month Since Megumi Had "Disappeared". The Ba**ard Lied That He Take Megumi To A "Walk" And That Some Serial Killer Apeard And Stab Megumi And Run Away And He Couldn't Help Him Akira. Start Crying Feeling Sad About His Brother, Even If He Dosen't Understand What Does It Mean But He Understand That He Won't Ever See Megumi Again.

IN THE PIZZERIA

Megumi was in the parts and services room. Not moving a part. if they even work though. Mike was watching him.  he lay there motionless against the wall. mike dosent want to admit it but he want his little brother back .

Mike:"Kid..Wake up already the girls are waiting for there, you know it's not good to keep a girl waiting you know?....

Mike clenched his fist tighly

Mike:"..Damn those bastard

TIME SKIP [NIGHT 1]

it was freda turn to watch Megumi. she was standing beside the door the whole night . chicka and bonnie had gone to talk to Mike.

Freda:" hey M-megumi

silent is all she got. No reply from the dead boy. She looked down and clenched her hand.

Freda:" you like puns don't You?

Silence

Freda:" What did the skeleton says to the human

more silence

Freda": he got TON of work done today, a skele-ton!

she said with a smile, but nothing. no smile, no move, no nothing at all. She sighed as the clock hit 6 A.M

Freda: still good as always Mike

[NIGHT 2] (A/n: hey you tell me do you enjoy the story so far? then don't forget to hit the vote and follow botton please it really help me continue)

Mangle was hanging from the ceiling watching Megumi. he still didn't move one a bit  

Mangle:" H-hey M-megumi

no reply

Mangle:" d-do you want me to sing you a s-song?

yet again there still no reply 

Mangle:" megumi please wake up

she said with sadness. she then dropped doen next to Megumi. she laid her head on his shoulder. she then waited the whole night until it hit 6 A.M

[NIGHT 3]

Bonnie Was now watching Megumi, she had two guiters one for her and the other was for Megumi. she where "playing" some notes with Megumi.

Bonnie:"Thats how you do it!

No moveing

Bonnie:" *Sigh* there is no fun without you

[NIGHT 4]

Marionette offered to watch Megumi while the others do there things. she was floating working on a new toy for the kids. she glanced at Megumi and still nothing. she sighed and floated over to him. she inspected him. yet he still didnt move. she then held out her hand and touched his bear of a head. she then closed her eyes and entered his head hopeing that at there some cell working in his dead brain. when she opened her eyes she saw that she was in a house. she smelled the air and it was the smell of a dead meat.