07

It Had been 1 week since the party and Mira was gonna go back Today. Yuna was bored in Class she had to meet Yuna before she leaves. Her phone broke a few days ago and wasn't able to call her family. So they decided to send some people to spy on her and to keep her safe.

Rn Yuna was bored so after Class  she went towards the Rooftop. She looked around the rooftop to see if anyone was there. She took a chair and sat on it and started humming a song while missing her family. After a few minutes she got a text it the school group chat it was videos of Gorya being bullied . Yuna ran from the rooftop to save her bestfriend that she didn't notice a artist sitting in a corner looking at her.

After reaching the place where Gorya was being bullied she saw thyme cutting Gorya's new shoes which made her really angry. In Anger she held she held thyme by the collar and asked 'What the fuck are you doing' she asked him with a straight face. Scoffing thyme got out of her grip which was kind of hard btw.

He signaled some people to hold Yuna and bring her to the Old stadium but when they came close to Yuna she beat all of them ( the she is a Mafia's daughter) this time even Thyme was shocked Yuna just smired and went to see if Gorya was ok .

After school both Gorya and Yuna went to The flower shop as Gorya had work and Yuna was free.

Any suggestions for BTS and Blackpink's Entry