15

An Pov

It around 1am in the Hospital when Yuna started to look around her room to check if anyone was there.

Be quite Yuna. Yuna mumbled to herself quietly as she open her Hospital rooms window to see if she could jump down from the window .

As the room was on the first floor she jumped out of her hospital room window to escape.

Yuna pov

After I landed on the ground successful I started running out of the hospital premises.  As I was running I heard yells behind me. I just knew these yells were coming from the guards chasing me as I took a turn and went into an alley way and hid behind a dumpster.

An pov

The guards and the Txt members were now looking frantically for Yuna as they were worried something could happen to her and most of them would be killed my Soobin.

Kai: Yuna where are you ??
Beomgyu : please come out you are still very weak
Yeonjun: yes Soobin is very worried for you please come out

As they were yelling and begging for her to come out Yuna started to leave the alley way thinking no one will see her but how wrong she was. As Yuna was backing away quietly without Making any noise she bumped into someone as she looked back frightened and scared but it soon changed to relief as it was...................

So sorry for not updating for months I will try to post more again and hope you liked the small update :)