Sick and tired of everything!

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise

I woke up to thunder. Of course it had to be pooring down like this. What else if not rain greeting me the moment I woke up.

STUPID DANDELION!

You think it is funny being quirkless?

You think I wanted to be born quirkless?

I didn't ask for it okay?!

You damn idiot!

You think I wanted this?!

TSK!

I didn't chose my life and I certainly will not give it up just because you tell me to take a fucking swan dive!

You know what?!

SCREW YOU KACCHAN!

You can rot in hell as much as I care.

Once I opened my eyes, I saw that it was raining buckets and of course I was still laying down on the ground. After 15 minutes of watching the clouds and the rain, I decided to just let my body relax for a bit. That bit was however very short since the moment I decided to stand up, I could heard the sound of the schools bell. A quick glance on my broke phone screen told me that school was already over.

My mother won't like this!

I don't even like this!

Why the hell do I have no need a new phone?

You know how expensive one is?

Why always break my stuff and destory them?

Why even go after a quirkless kid?!

It's not as if it isn't clear that I can't defend myself from your quirk!

Why not try me to attack me head on for once?

You just don't have the balls for that you damn Pomeranian!

How am I supposed to tell my mom I need a new phone now?!

How am I even telling her how I got all these bruises and burns?!

You think this is funny?

HAHAH FUCK OFF AND TAKE YOUR DAMN SWAN DIVE YOURSELF!

I had had it with ya!

I was just angry and pissed that Bakugo's little minions and of course the star himself beat me up till I blacked out. Since there wasn't anything to do for me, I decided to just call it a day and head back home. Well that is what I thought I would do. 

As I was going home, I was attacked by a sludge villain. Great day, I know right? I didn't even realized it myself until I couldn't even breath anymore.

I endured so much!

I don't want to die.

You damn villain!

Why me?!

Why do I always have to end up as a punching bag?!

You want me dead?!

You know what?

I will survive just because!

Now leave me be and get back into the sewer where you belong!

I saw the jelly substance beginning to wrap around me. It was stinking soo much that I knew it just came straight from the gutter. It didn't even look better and if you asked me it belonged there too. Now holding my breath I tried to escape but I couldn't move.