Domination!

Once I turned around, I began dashing for the edge of the building and doing a flip to the next one. Now I was running and jumping from roof to roof. It did pay off to train a bit on the beach and doing some parkouring.

Okay now what?

I have to wait for the zero pointer!

If I get to the zero pointer and then get inside to be able reprogram it, I will win this competition.

Might look villainous tho....

As if Bakugo looks better!

I at least have a reason to get into UA!

I have too!

For me this felt like a game, a game I had complete control over. The moment I saw someone close to me, I also saw that a robot stop them. Pretty funny actually. After I was about to jump to the next building, a candidate started following me since the robots are not attacking me. At least someone with some brain but the moment they started following me it was their own doom! They jumped over to get close to me when all of the sudden a robot grabbed their legs and threw him across the city.

Candidate: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Serves you right!

It only look as if they are not attacking me, tho in reality they are also going after me.

I am only never giving them patterns to be able to calculate where I would be next for them to grab me unlike the rest of you all.

PFff!

I can't believe you didn't see that bot!

It was literally following you the whole time!

What an idiot!

In order to have some more fun. I went to the middle of the city and began letting every robot explode in front of a candidate. All I had to do was get my hands on a dead robot and make it emit the resonance frequency of every single one of them and BOOM I was done playing with them and my score would fure sure go up.

Can't believe I could do this much damage quirkless!

Welp!

It was surely fun!

If I don't get in then I knew that everyone here are fucking Hypocrits and already had a favorite!

I am sure Nezu loves this chaos!

From what intel I gather he loves chaos and I am puposely delivering it ya!

Hope you like this show!

But wait for the big ending I have thought off for the zero pointer!

After this you have to take me into your school for some fun.

Not as if hero course was not this destructive anyways.

After I finished letting every single one explode except the zero-pointer, I waited for him to be released. While I was waiting, I got the brilliant idea of making life a little bit harder for everyone here.

Let's see how you will deal with this!

Everyone was confused what just happened and the most parts now were rescue points but no one really got that so I went ahead and started rescuing a lot of people after what I did. Their points were not moving up while mine were certainly doing great. I could only see their panicked face.

Good this was hilarious!

Pure Chaos!

I was sure Nezu was enjoying this!

I saw a drone flying my way and I gave him a big bright smile and waving to it. While I was at it began signing to him since who knew if they had audio or not. I would say no personally cause soo many drones and so many audio coming too... that would make it just confusing.

Me (signing): I am sorry for all t he damage but this was the most straight forwards way to deal with the robots.

After that I bowed to the camera. There was still the chance that they thought I was a lunatic after this so I decided appologizing to them might be the best thing to do.

Then the ground began shaking and next thing I knew was that in front of me the a giant robot came from the ground.

YES!

I can finally play with the big boy!

The moment I saw the big boy, I went ahead and dashed for it. I wanted to controll it and I wanted it to be in my hands. So all I had to do was get my hands on the inner manual pannel so everything would be over. He stretched a hand out for me and I jumped onto it and started running it's arm up till I saw the hatch for the panned but there was also this gap at it's neck so I went for tha gap and inside the thing. 

It was not for long that I found the userpanel and programed it differently. Ohh what was about to come next would be more then chaos.

Once I climbed my way up again, I sat on it's shoulders and started watching as it began destroying the whole city while also getting some point because I was saving people. It was disturbing how I managed to get these points but I could see by the panned with our names that were placed all around us that I was getting indeed rescue points. Well all I did was letting the robot eat them since I knew they were safe inside it.

Me: Pfffff-----

It was hard surpressing a huge grin and the laugh that would escape my mouth would me a maniac one. Still I had to keep it in.

Scratch that I let the robot eat every one he could get his hands on.

The kids saw me and the robots and began to run away screaming. This however didn't help a lot of them since I reprogrammed the robot. After eating up every single candidate that was still in the city and didn't escape I was sure they were save and sound from the next part I was about to do.

You ready for the show time?

Well!

This was fun!

Haven't had this much fun...in forever!

It carried me and everyone inside to the front gate of the city and once it was there it self deactivated itself safely. 

Oh damn!

I totally forgot they said there would be a healer...

RG is waiting below and looking at me...

Why do I have a feeling she would whack me to death?

Better not get close to her.

After it was all over, the robot was deactivated in a kneeling position and I jumped down from it's shoulder making a beautifully flip and a turn in midair before rolling myself on the ground because of the impact and standing up.

Me:...and this is how you do it quirklessly.

With that said I went out of the hall and home. We were all done and only injured people were to stay longer than this. Well I had to visit my mom since I couldn't do so in ages anyways so I was kinda in a hurry.