new daddy

On January 20 2009 I saw him as he walked into the white house for the first time. His wife Michelle to his right with their two daughters Malia and Sasha in between and the two girls ran off and their mother followed shortly after So I went over to greet the handsome man before me, much better looking than the old hag George. he was so tall I looked up and saw a hot face

y/n: hello Mr.Obama sir

Obama: hello you must be y/n. I have heard great things about you from bill and gorge uwu queen

y/n: omg rly great things abt me I cant believe it

I just said that to be nice but I know I'm amazing because I'm not like other girls. I felt his gaze go down to my massive ta tas dangling off my chest. My lovely lumps were braless under my saten blue maids dress because they were so large that bras would not come in their size. Could he tell?

Obama: Of course bb I've heardabout your skills and prettyness lmfao 

Those words were so great to hear because my perfectly symmetrical face, my amazing honkers, perfect hair, tiny waist, and my perfect body often were overlooked and not mentioned.

y/n: thank you obama sir

Obama: No, please call me daddy Obama.

y/n: is it true you can be my new daddy

The excitement was unreal. I hadn't had a good daddy in 8 years since daddy bill left me.

Obama: Indeed y/n or should i say bb girl.

I ran to my room to put on my finest maids dress. This dress had blue ruffles and built in lace painties. There was a heart shaped boob window (this term was googled) to show just the right amount of cleavage to entice him. My hair was placed in a high messy bun with a neon pink jojo bow. It was about 6:15 now so I went downstairs to set the table.

*the dining room*

Obama: what are you doing kitten.

y/n: setting the table.

Obama: But you are doing it wrong my dear boo boo.

y/n: what do you mean?

I was very confused. I had been setting the table this way for 10 years. How could it be wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Obama: you need to put the fork on the right so that it is easier to grab.

y/n: that is incorrect daddy Obama.

Obama: no, I say it is correct so it is peasant.

His words were harsh. They hit my heart like a knife.....but for some reason it turned me on...? I was expecting this someday because of my BDSM test results.... 98% masicost.

y/n: i am..

I tucked my hair behind my ear, Debbie style. I love strawberry lip gloss

Obama: only speak when spoken to peasant!

He had cut me off! I didn't know what I was feeling. I was mad at him for talking to me like that but did i like it..? So I just nodded my head and moved the forks to the right instead of the proper left.

Obama: good girl, if you keep acting this good you won't be punished........ as much.

My body shook with fear..or was it excitement. But then something happened. I was holding the finest plates in the white house and I tripped on my ten foot long beautiful blonde hair. I fell forward on to daddy obama, knocking him over and my super massive honkers landed on his face. I'm so short so my feet were just below his waist then I realized. One foot was elevated, higher then the other. What was my foot on??

Obama: Ahhhccch!

-

a/n 

they're so cute together 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

we left on a cliffhanger soz 😘😘😘😘😘

next chapter coming out soon uwu