Chapter Two: First touch

When speaking; 

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

Yoongi's pov

After explaining the situation to manager Sejin we discussed our options.

Option one is talking to the women and resolving this peacefully and getting this floor to ourselves. 

Option two is to relocate to a different floor of this hotel if that is possible, though that is very unlikely seeing as they are trying to get us this one. 

Option three is relocating to a different hotel. Though it is always a good option I don't want to switch hotels again.

The last time we were here we had to switch twice because of fans. I love my fans, I do but they can get a little overzealous sometimes. And I like this hotel. It has nice food, and good security and the interior was very pleasant. And above all the beds are heavenly. I also like that the rooms on this floor connect with each other so I did not need to go out into the hall to get to my soulmates. That's why we booked this hotel again. 

But if this does not end well we will have to move. Especially because that room is the biggest and it is located right at the end of the hall. So I need to go through it if I don't want to go out into the corridor to get to the other rooms.

The three of us walk to Jimin's suite after being told by the receptionist that the hotel manager is talking to the woman in the suite and that we could talk with all parties involved there. The suite door is open with guards standing next to the door. Throughout the whole corridor, a heated discussion can be heard. I look at Namjoon with weary eyes as we enter.

I hope we can get this fixed peacefully.

When we go through the doors I see a stunning woman standing in front of what I assume to be the hotel manager and two other hotel staff giving a heated speech about how this was unethical to be moved because a higher-paying customer wanted the room. Which I must say is fair. 

The woman's black hair cascaded past her shoulders onto her sizable breasts and even though she was just wearing blue sweatpants and a white shirt with thin straps covering her shoulders, she looked incredible. The black glasses on her nose made her blue eyes look incredibly fierce.

That is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I wonder if she is bonded yet. She probably is...

I looked at Namjoon and I saw the same astonishment as I felt.

"She is beautiful" I hear him whisper.

"She is," I said back to him, wishing she was our soulmate.

Manager Sejin steps forward and introduces himself before getting involved in the argument to get everyone to calm down. Namjoon and I stand to the side of the commotion observing the argument.