Chapter Three: Angel

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

Skylar's pov

I can't believe it. I found one. And he is beautiful. With his blond hair and pale skin, he looks so angelic.

I pull the man up from his knees and hug him tight. He is too stunned to speak and just stands there while I hug him.

Oh, this is the best feeling. I missed this. I need to know everything about him.

"What's your name angel?" I ask him, while I'm softly stroking the back of his head. He relaxes into my arms and finally hugs me back putting his nose into my neck.

Oh, this is heaven. He is an angel for making me feel like this.

"My name is Min Yoongi, but you can call me whatever you want," he says to my neck where I can feel his lips on my skin. It gives me shivers.

"So your name is Min?" I ask while reluctantly pulling back to look into his beautiful eyes. He starts to laugh a bit.

"No, that's my family name," he says with a smile.

Oh oops.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologise immediately.

"No it's okay, it's just that in Korea we say our family name first then our own name. I understand your confusion," he says while his eyes sparkle with humour.

I hear someone coughing behind us to get our attention so I turn around still keeping one hand on his waist.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but we still have to resolve the issue with the room," Rose says.

"I don't think it will be a problem anymore. If she is Yoongi's soulmate she can stay with us." says the big guy with almost dragon-like eyes.

I don't know why but I always see the eyes of a person first. And his eyes are very pretty.

"Okay then. I will leave you to it then." Rose says to me. I nod my head and she bows to me and the men, before leaving the suite and closing the door. The only people left in the room are Yoongi, the dragon-eyed guy and the man called Sejin.

"Skylar-ssi, let me introduce you to everyone. This man," Yoongi says while pointing at Sejin "is our manager Sejin. He makes our life much easier and makes sure we are taken care of." I smile at Sejin while shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you," I say.

"Likewise," he says "Will you please excuse me while I make a phone call to the company," he says while walking to the exit. Yoongi says something I can not fully understand to him before he closes the door.