2

As I walk into the reception I notice a high celling with stained glass windows at the point, I think this might be my favourite part of the building so far.
I had paid 40 dollars for a 30 minute taxi so I better fucking be enjoying it here. Not to mention the life savings that I had spent just to go to this university.
"your name please" the receptionist asks
" Sophia Ford" I answer
"Your in building B room 26, your roommate should already be up there"
"Ok, thank you"

I was already nervous beforehand on what I
would say to my roommate and how I would
approach her, I mean I thought I would have time to get used to the room first before she
came. But thanks to the taxi for going 4 fucking miles an hour I was late. Well, not late exactly but not early like I usually am.
I struggle to fit the key into the lock with all my things in my hands but finally get it in. I pray that my roommate isn't inside as I open the door.

"What the fuck are you doing in here" a boy with brown wavy hair and grey eyes (yes grey) says.

"This is supposed to be my room, 26 building B? This must be the wrong building, I'm sorry" I apologise

"This is room 26 building B" he says "I better not have been paired with a girl as a roommate"

"Is that even possible" I say "I mean I thought they separated boys and girls here"

"Nope" he says "Look just close the door and I'll deal with this later"

I stand and theirs awkward silence . A glimpse  of confidence strikes me.

"No, I'll deal with this, trust me I don't want to be in hear any more then you do."

"Whatever" he says with an emotionless face.

I go down to the reception and PRAY that there's another room for me to stay in. Because there is NO way I'm staying in a room with a guy with a
stick up his ass.

This is my first time writing a story and I thought I would try it. If you have any constructive criticism pleaseeee let me know.