𝟏. 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫

(This story is written mostly in Amelia's POV, I'll make it clear when it changes. Social media and real life story, enjoy and let me know if you like it!)

(TRIGGER WARNING: SICKNESSES, TALKING OF DEATH)

__________

"Alright, let's go!" my sister Mila cheers, running towards the roller-coaster ride she wants to take at the fun fair. "Can you watch Isabella?" my mom asks while the rest of the family also walks that way. "Sure, yeah! Go ahead" I reply, taking the now 5-month old from her.

"Thank you sweetie, we'll be back in a few" she adds, so I nod my head and watch her walk with the family. "See that, Isa? Your mommy is going on there, it's high up huh?" I silently say to my niece, knowing that she's not understanding me at all.

I like talking to Isabella, I want her to feel involved as much as possible. We watch the roller-coaster go for a while longer, until Isabella starts to move a little. "Do you want to go on a little walk, sweetie?" I ask, placing her in the stroller.

"Let's go take a little walk then, shall we?" I silently giggle, and I start walking with her in the stroller. She's making all these cute little sounds, it's adorable!

I watch Isabella at least 4 days a week, sometimes more or even the whole week. Her mother, my sister Mila, is 16 years old. She had Isabella when she was 15, not knowing who the father was.

She didn't want to find out, because she was sure that the father wouldn't want to be involved. I bet she knows who the dad is, I just think she's ashamed of that. It's okay, I love Isabella and I love helping Mila out.

Mila and I don't have the best bond together, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to help her raise her baby girl. My sister is in high school right now, and she's pretty busy. What's also going on, is her being sick.

She's really sick, and we already know that she only has a few more months. She takes all the time she has to do fun things with friends and family, leaving me with her baby.

It's okay, it's a hundred percent okay and I totally get it! She wants to be a teen, now that she can, she wants to spend her last few months like a party. As she should!

It's just that Mila barely even looked at Isabella, she gave birth to her after being pregnant at the age of 15, and immediately gave the baby to me. She didn't even want to name her, so I did. The first night Isabella spent out of the hospital, was at my house, next to my bed instead of her mother's.

What can I say, my sister is a teenager and I get that it's all a lot, but she has a daughter. She barely spends time with her daughter, she doesn't know anything about her, about what she eats and drinks or the times she sleeps.

My parents are busy taking care of my sister and my brother, so they barely have time for Isabella either. The baby basically lives with me, so luckily, I have a job in which I can stay home a lot.

I own my own pastry shop, where my best friends are working. It's amazing, but ever since Isabella came along, I haven't had a lot of time to actually go to the shop.

 It's amazing, but ever since Isabella came along, I haven't had a lot of time to actually go to the shop

I used to bake cakes, cupcakes and pies a lot when I was a kid, so I made it my job to do so. My best friends has the same idea of the future, so they're part of the amazing team. They understand my situation, and why I'm working from home a lot.

I keep walking with Isabella for a while longer, and see a big family sitting at a table outside. They look angry, all looking at one of the men.

He looks gorgeous! Annoyed, but gorgeous. I keep walking with Isabella in the stroller, and overhear their conversation on accident.

"Seriously though, go fuck yourself. Why are you even here?!" one of the women, a younger one, loudly asks as she looks at the gorgeous man.

"You shouldn't be lying to us, we all know that you don't have a girlfriend! Who the fuck would be stupid enough to be with you? I think everyone, like literally everyone in the whole entire world deserves better than this" she adds, looking at him from head to toe for a second.

I frown at the sound of her insults, that's honestly terrible. "Please just shut the fuck up, this is exactly why you're not meeting her" the man says, making me feel sad for him.

"Dont lie to us, Ransom. You should just stop doing that overall, maybe start being a little nicer to us all. It's not gonna be easy, but it'll be good. Nothing good is ever easy" another woman exclaims while the man, who's apparently called Ransom, clenches his jaw.

"Up your ass, Joni. You've had your teeth in this family's tit for a long time-" Ransom starts, but he gets interrupted by the younger woman again. "Up your ass? Very nice" she says, rolling her eyes at him.

"As a matter of fact, eat shit. How's that? Eat shit, eat shit, eat shit, definitely eat shit. Eat shit, you can all eat shit" Ransom adds, pointing at all the family members with a smile while they're all shouting at him.

I can't stand this, they're being so mean to that man and since I can't handle that, I feel the need to help him out. "Ransom? Hey, what are you doing here? It's so nice to see you! Can you come here for a second?" I loudly say, stopping the family from shouting as they all look my way.

The man frowns a little, while I take a few steps back for him to come with me. I look right into his eyes, and raise my eyebrows for a second to let him know that he should come with me.

He quickly stands up after he sees that, and walks over to me. Oh wow, he's really tall! "I'm sorry, have we met?" the man asks, making me smile.

"I don't think so, no. I um, I saw your family shouting at you so it thought, why not help you out" I nervously giggle, making him smile a little while he still frowns.

"Well uh, thank you for that" he chuckles, dropping the frown which makes me smile. "So, you were lying to them, huh?" I jokingly ask, making him chuckle.

"Yeah, but for my own good" he replies, still chuckling a little. "I'm sure it'll be okay, if it was good for you" I reply, making him smile.

"I told them I have a girlfriend, so it's not gonna be okay, but thank you for saying that anyway" he sighs, so I frown a little. "And you don't have a girlfriend? That's what you lied about?" I ask, and he nods his head.

"Well, I can help you out if you want? They won't find out that you're lying if I do that, will they?" I suggest, making him frown again while he smiles. "You'd do that? For a stranger?" he asks, so I smile back at him.

"Ofcourse, I'll just go get this little one back to her mom and I can come back right away" I tell, while he drops the frown again. "Alright, yeah that's... Thank you, that's amazing" he replies, so I nod my head and quickly walk back to the rollercoaster.