𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮

I get back to the rollercoaster, and see my family coming out of there. "Hey guys! How was it?" I happily ask, looking at they smiley faces. "It was awesome, you should've come with us!" my brother Miles cheers, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Maybe next time! Hey um, I just saw a friend of mine, I'm gonna go there for a second okay? Can you watch Isa?" I ask, looking at my mom since Mila is already walking to the next thing she wants to do.

"Ofcourse sweetie, go ahead" she kindly replies, so I give the stroller to her and walk back to Ransom and his family. Before I get there, I already see him walking up to me.

"Hey, um, are you sure about this? My family really fucking sucks" he says, while I smile at him. "Sure, yeah! I'll help you, don't worry" I giggle, so he slowly nods his head. "So... What's your name?" he asks before we get to his family.

"It's Amelia-Rose, but you can just call me Amelia" I reply to him, so he smiles back at me and takes me to his family. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you! I'm Amelia-Rose, Ransom's girlfriend. You can just call me Amelia, that's a little easier" I happily say, sticking out my hand as we get to his family.

"Oh wow, you're his girlfriend? I'm sorry, how rude of me, it's nice to meet you too! I'm Linda Drysdale, his mother" one of the women replies, shaking my hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Drysdale" I add, making her smile.

I meet the rest of the family too, his dad is called Richard Drysdale but the rest of them are called Thrombey. Good to know, I didn't want to screw it up for him!

"Can we have some privacy now, please? Thanks very much" Ransom suddenly says, looking at his family. "I don't know, I'd like to talk to her for a while longer actually" his cousin Meg replies, looking right into his eyes like she's not buying it.

"Walk. Away." he adds, loud and clear. Meg keeps looking into his eyes for a second longer, and stands up with the rest of her family. They walk away, and Ransom turns to me.

"Did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry, I didn't want to-" I quickly say, but he interrupts. "No no, I just wanted them to leave. Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it" he tells, so I silently sigh and slowly nod my head.

"Okay, good. Ofcourse, it's no problem! I get it, my family can be really pushy about relationships too" I giggle, making him laugh. "Yeah? You need a fake boyfriend?" he jokingly asks, and I laugh with him.

"I um, I should go. My family is waiting for me so..." I add, standing up again while he does the same. "Yeah, ofcourse. So uh, what do I do when they start asking for you?" he asks before I walk away.

"Maybe we broke up?" I suggest, so he slowly nods his head. "That's probably the best thing to say, huh?" he asks, looking a little nervous. I feel bad for him, of he already told his family that we broke up, they might start being mean again soon.

"Are you from around here?" I ask after a moment of silence. "Um, yeah, yeah. Are you?" he asks in reply. "I am, so if you want me to, I can help you out for a while longer" I tell, and he frowns a little.

"What do you mean?" he asks, looking at me from head to toe with a cute little smile on his face. "Well, if you help me out too, I can help you out for a longer time" I reply, making him smile brighter.

 "Well, if you help me out too, I can help you out for a longer time" I reply, making him smile brighter