An Unexpected Wonder

"Yukarıdaki şehir, aşağıdaki zenginliklerle boy ölçüşemez"

("The city above cannot compete with the riches below")
|+》/]◇•◇[\《+|

Kösem was patiently waiting for her men to return with trade items, but instead, she was greeted by a 17-year-old, who was so weak, She could barely stand. "Did you grab the dog?" The guard murmured to the other "Yes, I did" he responded as he left to grab her dog from the other room. She just barely watched them, and under her breath, she whispered "Save my soul" in Serbian, her native tongue. "Don't worry child, I will" Kösem responded. Nadine didn't respond, So Kösem carefully knelt in front of Nadine "Don't worry child, I will" She repeated dutifully. Kösem carefully pulled Nadine towards her chest. Nadine gladly accepted this wholesome gesture since she had nobody left.

|+》/]◇•◇[\《+|

Her mother, father, as well as her triplet brother, and sister died when she was 14, in a house fire. She still feels guilty for their fates, being the only one who survived. She was devastated, Now she had no home, no family, and everything had since been taken away from her.

|+》/]◇•◇[\《+|

Streams of tears flowed from her bright gray eyes, and Sobs quickly followed. "Shh, You're safe now," Kösem calmed. "I wish I was" Nadine responded in pure melancholy, as she felt the change in the Sultana's breath as she spoke. "I have no clue where I am, who you are, or why I'm here" Nadine responded each word cut off by sobs. "Sultana!" A guard yelled from behind Nadine, Kösem turned towards him at neck-breaking speed. "What are you doing?!?!?!?!" He asked loudly, causing Nadine to jump as she felt his yell in the ground beneath her. Kösem carefully stood up and loudly proclaimed "Comforting her. Considering you dragged her from her homeland when I explicitly told you NOT to!!". Kösem turned back around to see Nadine was missing. In a panic, She carefully crept around the palace only to find her outside fiddling with flowers. She changed the colors of the blooms, making them grow taller, and created various patterns. When Nadine noticed Kösem, she made a camellia crown with her hands and adorned it upon the Sultana's deep brown hair. "What's your name Child?"
Kösem asked, "Nadine-Vesna Radic, Your Majesty" Nadine responded. "Well, Nadine, my name is Kösem Sultan". "Do you mind if I call you 'Mајка'?" Nadine asked, "Depends, What does that mean?" Kösem responded. "It means 'Mother'" Nadine clarified. "Then gladly, I'll accept it," Kösem agreed.