Restore Me (Aaron's POV)

-Authors note-

Ok guys this one has a slow start but trust me.
Stick with it anyways...
Enjoy😉

I am so goddamn stupid. I've always thought of myself as above average people, but here I am Juliette in my arms her lips crushed against mine. After we had just broken up last night.

     Not to me mention all the children of the Supreme Commander's are just behind that door. Did I mention I'm the stupidest person to currently walk the earth.

     I try to deepen the kiss and I can feel she wants it just as much  as I do. And I can tell it takes all of her pull away from the kiss, she pulls herself together she puts up those stone cold walls again. 

     Her face hardens, and with her new haircut she looked so much more intimidating, even me, I've never doubted Juliette not once but in this moment her stare burns holes in me. I think this is the first time I've ever been intimidated by anybody, other than my father.

     "Aar- Warner we can't do this." She says, the way she cut my name off was as if she stabbed me with a seeding hot knife, that was also coated in poison right into my chest but just missing my heart, so I was not only still alive but that poison was still seeping though me.

     "Why not" I ask, I sound pathetic but I don't care. When it comes to her I would go to the ends of the earth and go though every sort of torture just to see her, to see her happy even if she wasn't with me. She just shakes her head and goes to walk past me but I tough her shoulder she pauses.

     "Tonight, My room, 7:46." Those are the only words I whisper into her ear I don't even look back to her to see if she nodded, I just walk off, I'm not quite sure where exactly I'm going.

•  •  •

     I've been in my room ever since my conversation with her, I've worked out in my quarters, showered, and now here I am sitting in my study simply just sitting there I have work lain on the table before me but I'm blankly staring at them I check my watch again.

7:45 I start to wonder if she will actually come, I run my hand though my cropped hair and then down my face I unfasten the first few buttons on my shirt as I hear the door open I stand up quickly.

     She came. Is all I think to myself as I stride out to my room I sigh and resist a groan when I se Lena making her was into my room as silently as she can.

     "Did I disturbed you? I'm sorry, I just" she started but I cut her off by holding up my hand.

     "Lena, what do you want" I drawl trying to have patience but I can tell by the look in her eyes I am complete failing.

     "I just thought that maybe you want company..." she said trailing off, god she was so clueless.

     "Company?" I said my eyebrows raising she nodded eagerly and she stepped forward looking at my unbuttoned shirt, I could feel her eyes dragging down my body Like claws and I was acutely aware that I had taken off my belt and my trousers now hang low on my hip.

     "Lena, when have I ever, wanted company?" I asked she looked taken aback.

     "Oh I don't know I was just thinking that sometimes having somebody to talk to is nice so I came-" but she cut off by the sound of the door opening once again, and Juliette stepped in she looked from me to Lena I realized we were standing awfully close so I stepped back.