Wedding Night

Our wedding was beautiful, all of our friends had come but the best part was I am now, Juliette Ferrars Warner.

     I did not take the Anderson name, but his mothers I was glad to take. The beautiful ceremony has ended our vows had been said, but now.... I am sitting in a chair encircled by all of our guests, castle and most of the older members had left so Kenji had decided to turn the music up and bring out the real Alcohol.

So here I am sitting in the middle of the makeshift dance floor s circle around me, and in front of me Kenji was whispering something in Aarons ear when Kenji pulled back Aaron had a disapproving look on his face Kenji laughed.

"Come on bro just do it!" Kenji had obviously had more than a few drinks Aaron rolled his eyes as he walked towards me he came behind me and leaned down to my ear.

"Do you remember getting into your dress, Nazeera put a band of elastic and lace with a bow on your thigh?" He questioned I nodded she told me I knew what it would be for later so I wore it, I could feel it around my leg now.

"Oh god, that's a guarder, I'm supposed to take it off of you love, with my mouth" he said I blushed up my neck I saw Kenji watching us an arm around Nazeera they both smiled I stuck my tong out at them.

"In front of all these people?" I ask and he nods and kisses my cheek then my neck he comes round to my front and kissed my lips then pulled back and got down onto his knees before me

"Are we actually doing this right now?" He whispered I shrugged.

"It's our wedding night." I say he smiles as he wraps his fingers around my ankles and start to slid up he lifts my left leg the one the gaurder is on and kissed my shin lifting my dress and then his head is beneath the hem I grip the edges of the chair as he kisses up to my knee the crowd is whooping and I'm feeling dizzy as I feel his tung meet my skin as he finds his way to the lacy thing.

"Aaron" I silently scold, he's licking his way up my inner thigh, between my legs clench at the sudden wetness there, Damn Nazeera for putting the damn thing so high on my leg, I'm laughing now as Kenji catcalls is I look up at him and flip him my middle finger. He throws his arms In the air.

"Sorry princess" he yells over the crowd but my attention is suddenly dragged back between my legs where Aaron has just kissed me, over my Lacey panties, in front of all these people I let out a shriek in surprise but just as suddenly as his lips were there they were gone I felt his teeth graze my skin as he but down on the guarder and pull it down my leg with ease his head is out from under the big dress and he's standing up using his hand the tosses it at the crowd, and it hits An unexpecting Kenji in the face he quickly catches it before it hits the green then he blushes

I don't see what happens next because I'm standing up to face Aaron he smile evilly I scowl at him with a smile on my face

"You naughty, I can't believe you did that Aaron-" I start but he cuts me off by crush ring his lips in mine his hands around my waist bending me back I giggle into his lips as I wrap my arms around his neck, there's loud cheers and then there are people around us dancing as we kiss in the middle I pull back and shake my head.

"We only get married once" is all he says before Kenji arm is around my wrist.

"I would like a dance with the lady," he says pulling me away Aarons face falls as the song changes to a slow one Nazeera is behind him tugging him into a dance.

"Kenji," I say giggling he rolls his eyes.

"What the hell did Aaron do down there," he says then shakes his head "you know what let me wonder I don't wanna know" he says as he puts his hand on my back and holds the other one as we start to sway back and fourth I blush just at the memory of Aarons kiss.