Ch.17

A week or two had passed since that day, you where in the kitchen cooking, while he set the table...

You- are you okay doing that?

Masashi- yeah, since i don't have servants anymore... I have to learn... I can't leave all the work to you...

You smile and keep cooking...

You- after breakfast we are swiping and moping the whole kingdom...this place is a mess...

Masashi- okay...

Ones your finished cooking, you serve the food and sit down to eat... After breakfast you guys started to clean the castle...

Masashi- you where right, this place is dirty...

You- yes, so let's keep cleaning...

He smiles as he helps you clean...

Nighttime was almost falling, yet the castle wasn't clean yet...

You- i guess we need more time to finish...

He looks around...

Masashi- i guess i should have cleaned this place before, I'm making you work a lot...

You- no, it's okay...this is fun...

You kept cleaning and swiping, there where huge piles of dirt and garbage... He kept looking at you, you seemed to like cleaning...

Masashi- why don't you rest for a while... We can continue tomorrow...

You- no, I'm fine...

Masashi- come on, don't work yourself to hard...

You started to protest again when suddenly everything started to turn and you fainted...

Masashi-_____chan!!

He runs to you, picks you up in his arms, and takes you to the room... He then a medic...when the medic looks at you, he tells him he has to take you to the clinic because he can't seem to find what's wrong with you...

Masashi- do what you must...

You are taken into the doctor's office, where you are taken to the back...after a while the doctor comes out... He goes to Masashi...

Masashi- how is she?

Medic- she's okay... In her state it's normal for this to happen...

Masashi- in her state?

He looks at the medic confused... The doctor chuckles...

Medic- yes, congratulations you're going to be a father...she's pregnant...