Festival

Short blonde hair was laid across the hard wood flooring, green eyes focused on a romance Manga.

With long black hair laid across the pillow eyes closed, breathing steady cuddled up in a blanket.

Chifuyu giggled as he turned the page.

"Oh," The younger suddenly remembered. "Baji-san?" Chifuyu turned his head on the hard floor looking at the raven.

"Hm...Baji-san?" The blonde sat up with a grunt, crawling over to the older who was sleeping in the blondes bed.

"Baji-saaaaannnn," Chifuyu poked the older boy. "WAKE UP!" The younger yelled ducking instinctively.

Baji grunted angrily sitting up with a yawn, "What?!" He mumbled looking down at the blonde who was sitting on his knees next to the bed.

"We should go to the festival tonight and we could play games and buy some snacks..." The younger blonde was excitedly explaining.

But Baji was distracted by the sight of the blonde on his knees infront of him. It was making his heart race and his whole body felt tingily.

"Baji-san?" The nickname snapped Baji straight out of his thoughts.

"Oh yeah mhm," Baji hummed flustered.

What was happening?

"So you'll wear a Yukata with me?!" Chifuyu eyes lit up.

"Wha-" The older didn't realize he was agreeing to that, he kept getting somehow distracted by the blonde.

"Wait no no no," Baji tried to take it back.

"No you already agreed you said yeah," Chifuyu crossed his arms being stubborn pouting his lip.

The older looked down staring at the youngers lips...they were small and a pretty shade of pink, they looked so soft...so kissable...so lickable...so biteable...So tameable

Uh?! What was Baji thinking why was he thinking about his best friend in...that way

"Alright fine," The raveonette gave in, to embarrassed by his own thoughts to fight it.

Chifuyu smiled brightly at the raven.

...

"C'mon Baji-san hurry up!" Chifuyu complained pounding in the bathroom door.

"I told you I didn't want to wear this!" Baji argued, and chifuyu could here him pouting.

"Ah C'mon you agreed to it so stop acting like your five years old!" Chifuyu pouted continuing to pound on his bathroom door.

"What's the matter sweetie," Chifuyus mom came into the hallway holding a couple towels.

"Baji-sans being really stubborn and won't come out of the bathroom!" Chifuyu yelled at the bathroom door "Because I made him wear a Yukata with me," He told his mom.

"Aw," Chifuyus mom awed dropping the towels in a pile. "I got you sweetie," His mom ruffled his hair going up to the bathroom door.

"You better have clothes on Baji-kun!" She told the boy before kicking her door in.

"There you go sweetie I'll make your dad fix the door," She smiled picking her towels up going into the laundry room.

"Woah," Was all the boys had to say about what had just happened.

But when they saw each other everything around them became irrelevant.

Badump!

Bajis face heated up and his heart raced seeing the sight of the blonde in the light blue Yukata with a dark blue koi fish pattern with his hair tied up I'm a small ponytail on top of his head, he was so adorable.