More smut

"And I have to write a paper on something I'm good at and I have to present it!" Chifuyu groaned. "And it's not like I can write about Toman," He rolled his eyes.

The pair were sitting in Chifuyu's room, the blonde was sitting on the edge of his bed, while the ravenette was sitting on the floor in front of him while the younger was braiding his hair.

"Mhm," The ravenette hummed in response to the blonde letting him rant about his day while also letting the blonde play with his hair while the raven was scrolling on his phone.

The blonde sensed that the older boy wasn't listening to him so he decided to try and mess with him a bit.

"Keisuke~" The blonde hummed, pulling Baji's braided hair back so the olders head would land in his lap.

Chifuyu brought his face just centimeters away from the older boys. Baji was already blushing at Chifuyu addressing him by his first name, it was a very rare occurrence that made his heart flutter every time (unless of course the younger was yelling at him.)

"What was I just complaining about?" The blonde asked, whispering as his lips brushed lightly against the ravens.

Baji was silent even if he heard what the blonde had to say he couldn't even think straight anyways he loved it when Chifuyu had confidence to tease him like this.

Chifuyu gently kissed Baji, barely letting their lips touch and sat back up "That's what I thought," The blonde rolled his eyes.

"Sorry," Baji weakly smiled with an exhaled laugh. "What were you saying?" He asked.

"Hmph!" Chifuyu huffed, crossing his arms across his chest looking away from Baji with a pout.

"Aw c'mon don't be like that," Baji whined, placing a hand on the outside of the blonde's thigh slowly moving it inwards. "I'll listen now, promise," Baji mumbled, placing his cheek on the youngers thigh. Baji fingers slid past the blondes shorts, his fingers lingering at the hem of the blondes underwear

"Fine..I was just complaining about how I have to write a paper about what I'm good at and I don't know what to do for it," Chifuyu repeated himself looking back at Baji still pouting.

"I know something you're good at," Baji mischievously grinned looking up at the blonde.

Chifuyu raised a confused eyebrow at the ravenette.

"Head," Baji answered.

"Baji-san!" Chifuyu yelled in embarrassment, blushing brightly.

Baji laughed, getting up from where he was sitting, his braid falling out of his hair.

"You should practice that talent some more," Baji suggested flirtatiously with a wink stepping over to the blonde pushing him backwards on the bed, gently kissing his neck.

"Baji-san..." Chifuyu mumbled. Baji hummed, bringing their lips together, sucking lightly on the blonde's lower lip while his hands traveled to the smaller boy's hips.

"Baji-san...my mom's home," He breathed trying to push the raveonette off him.

"So?" Baji grinned on the blonde's lips, giving him a playful look.

Chifuyu bit his lip and looked over at the door and started debating. The older boy grabbed the younger's chin making ocean eyes look back at his brown eyes.

"Alright," Chifuyu agreed with a small smile sliding down under the raven.

Baji grinned, moving to sit at the edge of the bed like Chifuyu was earlier, while the blonde sat on his knees in between the raveonettes legs.