Two.

Sage

Gripping Kaia's waist, I slammed her back against the front door entrance to my house as my lips pressed against hers. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I fiddled with the door to open it.

Swiping my tongue along her bottom lip, my tongue intertwined with hers. After what felt forever, the door flew open, and she almost lost her balance.

I held her body close and gripped both ass cheeks while kicking the door close. Our passionate kiss never ceased,

"Mmmm."

I carried her into my bedroom and pulled away from the kiss. I placed her on her feet and towered over her small frame, walking around her.

Kaia's breathing was labored due to the heavy kiss. "Strip."

She looked up at me with a small smirk on her pretty ass face. "You strip." She demanded.

My brow raised at her boldness. I gripped her chin and tilted her head back. "I see you think yo ass is in control here, you're not. Take yo fuckin' clothes off like I fuckin' said."

We never broke our eye connection as she slowly undressed. I couldn't help but chuckle. She took her slow time undressing.

"I see you think you're in fucking charge, but baby, I gave you a fair warning at the club. And I see you think shits a game too, it's cool, I'm gonna make sure I wear that pussy out." I grumbled.

"You keep saying that, but you ain't moved yet, you ain't even so much as bent me over like you said you wou-"

Kaia couldn't even finish her sentence before I snatched her ass and pushed her back on the bed roughly.

I pulled my shirt over my head, leaving nothing but my chain that was glistening against my chest. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down.

Her eyes cascaded down my body with lust-filled eyes.

I licked over my lips as I gripped her ankles and pulled her roughly towards me. My eyes danced along her thick, curvy body that lay naked under the moonlight.

This woman was fine as fuck and I knew I had to have her. I didn't give a fuck about none of that bullshit she was talking about I wasn't her type.

"Spread your legs for me, baby. I wanna see how wet you are," my tongue swiped across my bottom lip.

She opened her legs slowly, giving me a view of her pussy. I smirked to see how she was glistening.

"Damn," I mumbled.

Coming face to face with her pussy I kissed her pussy lips making her squirm a bit. I glanced up at her with a smirk decorated across my lips.

"Be still."

I blew on her pussy lips, kissing them. My tongue dragged across her lips, sucking them slowly. I pushed her legs back by her head, my tongue slipping between pussy lips, and sucked her clit slowly.

"Ohhh fuck, wait!" She moaned out, making me smirk against her as I continued to eat her pussy with precision.

Baby girl tastes good as fuck. Her juices leaked from her opening as I stuffed my tongue inside of her. Her hand gripped at the back of my neck as she began rolling her hips slowly against my tongue.

"Don't fucking stop, please don't stop!" Her moans filled my bedroom as I buried my head between her thick thighs. She bounced slowly on my tongue as my thumb rubbed against her clit.

I quickly pulled my tongue out of her to attack her clit. Kissing her clit, I sucked it slowly as she went wild. She sat completely up and rested her legs on my shoulders.