Chapter Ten

I Just Got My first F1 merch and I also did the Winnie the Pooh test and ummm...yeah explains a lot

Y/N POV

When I turned around I see Marlana Sheetz walking towards me she has an unreadable look on her face but it could mean a lot of things considering she just talked to Elizabeth so that could mean anything....here goes nothing.

Marlana : "Hey Y/N" said with a smile on her face

Y/N : "Hey Marlana, how are you" I say as we have a quick hug

Marlana : "I am good, how is life treating you"

Y/N : "there has been some ups and downs but so far so good"

Marlana : "But I am surprised to see you here"

Y/N : "I feel like I know the reason because I have already heard it from others but go on"

Marlana : "Well the obvious reason"

Y/N : "yeah I thought so but there is another reason why I think you might have been shocked as to why I am here"

Marlana : "what are you...." You she looks at me with a confused face then her eyes widen "oh yeah that reason"

*FLASHBACK*

I stumble into my bedroom with Marlana pulling my hand and just for context I went to the club with some friends and ended up leaving with her she was beautiful so she was good enough to get over Elizabeth.

When we walk into my room she closed the then pushed me against it and she continues kissing me and take off my shirt then she starts kissing down which makes me sigh

Me : "Wait, wait"

Marlana : "what, you brought me here so what do you want because so help me if want stop now I might kill you"

Me : "this has to be a one time thing"

Marlana : "yeah yeah I got get it I also agree " Making me nod "so can I continue"

Me : "yeah, go ahead but if you want to stop just tell me"

Marlana: "that's doubtful" She said as she continued to kiss down my body You can imagine the rest

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

Y/N : "yeah that reason even though we agreed it was only one time...honestly it was kinda unforgettable...well for me considering you forgot it"

Marlana : "almost did but if you think about it it was 2 and a half years ago"

Y/N : "you remembered how long ago" I say with a smirk

Marlana : "shut up" she said looking down

Y/N : "anyway why did you come talk to me"

Marlana : "Umm I just want to ask if we can meet up maybe a few days from now"

Y/N : "I will have to check my schedule but I will let you know"

Marlana : "Ok great and I don't want to take up much more of your time so I will see you later"

Y/N : "yeah ok bye"

Marlana : "Bye" she says with a smile then walks away

And just like that Marlana is gone and then as I start to walk away I feel my phone vibrate

Y/N : "For fucks sake what now" I mumble under my breath then I see that it is Kevin "oh shit"

Kevo👑

"Hey Kevin"

"Don't hey Kevin me I can see that you haven't left the wedding yet"

"Kevin what did I say about tracking my location"

"It comes in handy sometimes"

"If you can't tell I am judging you"

"Judge me all you want I knew that it might be a while before you showed up so I pushed the photoshoot till 5:30 but no later, they weren't happy"

"What would I do without you Kevin"

"Be stuck at your exes place"

"...good point anyway was there nothing else you needed to tell me"

"No it was just that but I do need to say that once the wedding is over leave to make it in time"

"Now that I can do"

"Ok then that is all see you later goodbye"

"Bye Kevin"

Great now I have to go back inside and talk to more people...My social anxiety can't take any more of this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you see Doja Cat at the met

This is for a next book in the future please choose out of these two gorgeous human beings

Have a nice day or night