Oneshot 1 - You are okay

Waking up with an empty space is something that Magnus got used to, overtime. But just because he was used to it, didn't mean that he liked it. He missed the morning cuddles and the forehead kisses he would get when waking up because Alec refused to kiss him on the mouth due to his smelling breath in the morning. 

Suddenly Magnus was pulled back into real life when his phone rang. He picked it up, and put it to his ear as he stood up to get dressed. "Magnus? I need you to come to the Institute. Something happened. We were on a mission and then a demon came behind Alec and got him bad this time. I-" Izzy. Alexander was hurt. The father of his children got attacked. To Magnus, nothing else mattered anymore. He needed to see his boyfriend. He was devastated at this very moment but he had responsibilities. "Isabelle, is Alexander awake and breathing?" For a few seconds, there was a silence that was soon filled with two precious voices.

Rafael and Max.  "Papa? Bapak?" Magnus turned around to look at his sons while he was waiting for an answer from his sister-in-law. "Awake no and he is in a weird state where he breathes but can't respond and he doesn't snore, so he can't be sleeping." Magnus took a deep breath before kneeling down to the younger version of Magnus and Alec. "Can you two go and get dressed, please? Daddy needs us at the Institute." Not a second later, they disappeared into the kid's room and Magnus put his attention on Izzy again.

"The boys and I will be there in a few minutes. Just stay with him and I will see if I can help in any way before we call the Silent brothers. Can you preferable ask for Brother Zachariah, he is the only one I trust enough with him." Magnus quickly used his magic to get dressed and got some food for the boys in two bags. Soon the sound of little feet became louder and louder. "Rafe, please hold those two food bags for me and Max, I need you to hold an important book for me." Both nodded eagerly as he gave them the items and took his bag full of potions that Magnus has already used for Alexander quite a bit. He put his hand in the air to magic a portal for them to go through.

Not quite ten seconds later, they stood in the op center of the Institute. "Mr. Bane, it is a pleasure to see you and the kids here." Eww, stupid Nephilims wanting me on their side, Magnus thought. He ignored the Shadowhunter and walked to the Infirmary with Rafe and Max where Jace and Maryse were awaiting them. "Please look after them, I can't have them near me when I'm in this state and using my magic, okay?" Neither of the Shadowhunters nor the little Warlock dared to speak, fully knowing that he didn't need any smart talk from anyone.

Magnus walked into the infirmary where he saw Alec's lifeless body lying there as if he was dead but he was still breathing. His black sweater was completely cut through and on the cut parts, you could still see the drenching blood soaking through the material. His body was stitched up around his stamina rune and a stitch through his promise rune. Magnus didn't acknowledge the presence of the female Lightwood in the room as Alec was all he could look at. Nothing else mattered to him anymore but making sure he would awake soon.

Isabelle came forward and put one hand on Magnus' shoulder as she tried to soothe him with comforting words. Tears were running down his face but before the warlock could completely break down, he took all his strength, not like he had a stamina and strength rune to activate like his boyfriend, and opened his bag looking through his potions. "Isabelle, could you leave the room? I would prefer to work alone while talking to him. From what I can tell, he is in an irreversible sleep that can easily be broken with magic and my potions, I promise. Our boys need you as their comfort right now more than we need you here."

She knew that for the sake of Alec that she needed to look after her nephews. So, without thinking twice she kissed his cheek carefully and left the room to be with the rest of the family for a little while. Her nephews were always a delight to see especially since they remind her so much of Alec and herself.

Magnus took as many steps towards Alec as he could. Feeling his breath on his fingers, Magnus seemed to relax just a little bit. He took the chair and sat down in next to him while he looked through the book trying to find the spell to break him from his neverending sleep. "Alexander, please wake up. I am sorry for not being so careful all the time but I need you. I don't care if i have to lose my powers again, I need you by my side, alive and breathing. Max and Rafe will need you to walk them down the isle because they trust you more. Rafe adores you because you are the greatest Shadowhunter while Max has always been the one to come to you for advice, knowing fullwell that you give him honest advice unlike me who would try to comfort and sweet-talk to him. Your sister and brother need you. Your mum would be too devastated, she could not deal with losing another child. Please don't leave me,  Alexander. You are the love of my life and throughout my life I have never loved so passionately, I would rather spend an eternity in hell with you than kiss Camille once in my lonely life again."

The tears couldn't be held back, they were running down Alec's arm and some tears even made it towards his wounds and stitched up places. When suddenly Magnus felt a pressure, he looked up to see the most memorable blue eyes he has ever seen. The only colour that matched the colour of his magic. "Magnus, ..." He put a finger on the man's lips, on the man that he loved more than his magic. "Shhh, sweet pea, I don't want you to exhaust yourself. You have truly been through more than enough." Magnus helped Alec as he tried to sit up. 

"Magnus, I will never leave you, I promise. Not without two things. I want to get married and carry your name aswell as I want you to carry mine. And I want to have a little girl. I don't care how long it takes but I think it would do us some good to look after a little girl and use all of our time on her and her big brothers." Without waiting for a moment of silence, Magnus pulled him close  and kissed him passionately like he never kissed him before.

They both pulled away shockingly as they heard their kids yelling "Daddy!" and "Papa! Bapak!". Magnus smiled as they reached the two men and tried to climb their way up to Alec. "Rafe and Max. Come and sit on my lap. We don't want your Daddy to be in any pain." They nodded but of course Alec being himself had to interfere with Magnus' plans. "It's okay boys, come up and the four of us can cuddle." Rafael helped Max up before softly laying beside his own brother. At last, Magnus decided to lie down with his boys and kissed Alec's forehead before he drifted off to sleep, finally relaxing because his true love was alright, breathing and content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

back with another book and I hope you like the oneshots