- Chapter Ten -

‧͙⁺˚* Your POV ⁺‧͙ 
‧͙⁺˚* Musutafu, Japan ⁺‧͙
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
*+You shut off your alarm clock and dragged yourself out of bed+*
*+After you finished showering you put on your uniform, as you were fixing your bed hair, something felt off +*
*+You felt very cautious like something bad was going to happen today, but you brushed it off and headed to class+*
*+Timeskip+*
*+In Class+*
*+You struggled to focus in class, the nagging feeling that something wasn't right would not cease, causing your feline instincts to kick in during training+*
"ROARRR"
"Woah there Y/N calm down"
*+You turned your attention to Midorya who was attempting to calm you down+*
*+You swatted your paw at him, you were breaking down, the constant feeling of danger was driving your panther insane+*
"Y/N calm down, what's wrong?"
*+Mr. Aizawa had heard the commotion and ran over to help+*
*+You were losing it, your fight or flight instincts kicked in and your mind couldn't figure out if you were in danger or not, but your panther had enough of it+*
*+As you slowly backed away from the class, your ears folded back, panther was in defense mode, as everyone moved closer trying to help you Mr. Aizawa yelled for them all to get back+*
"Hey Y/N there's something wrong isn't there?"
"I-I don't know, I just had this feeling and-"
CRASH-
"Well hello there students of class 1-A, thanks for taking care of our little pet but I think we'll take it from here"
- And boom cliffhanger, sorry this was a little short but the next chapter will be longer I promise, see in chapter eleven! Or will I? -