Random Announcement

Heya everyone it's me your amazing and lovely Author-Chan. I just wanted to mention something cuz ya know why not let you know.

I am currently working on another book, this is solely based on Haikyuu but it's a band Au. This also isn't a KageHina I am a multi-shipper so yeah, it's also has some super rare ships but isn't for the plot the main ship will be AtsuHina.
------------------------------------------------------

Description: Hinata Shoyo the lead singer of the Karasuno band, only a new starter but has the voice of an Angel and was quickly rising in popularity with fans. That was until his boyfriend, Kageyama cheated on him with the newest band manager Yachi. Out of jealousy for his popularity the band kicked him out. That's when Hinata met them.
Kozume Kenma, a boy of few words but an absolute genius on the keyboard, was kicked out of Nekoma band for being too distant and quiet. Atsumu Miya, a loud and clumsy idiot who could play the drums like a god but was kicked from his band because they preferred his twin brother instead. Toru Oikawa, was the leader of the Aoba Johsai band, he played the electric guitar and sometimes the vocals this made him popular and his pretty boy looks attracted a lot of fangirls and finally everyone was sick of Oikawa and voted him out of the band.
Keiji Akaashi, played Bass next to the band leader Bokuto but because of Akaashi's strong relationship with Bokuto. The band conspired against Akaashi and fed lies to Bokuto causing Akaashi to be kicked from the band and heart broken. Lastly Satori Tendou, a genius with a sound  board and Rapping( go with it) but also an amazing song/music writer, but he was kicked out of his band because he stood out much and his skills annoyed them.

When they all met one night at a famous club and performed together they divided to create their own band and so they did and they named themselves… The Rejects.

Hinata was in a relationship with Kageyama.
Atsumu was in a relationship with Sakusa.
Tendou was in a relationship with Ushijima.
Kenma was with Kuroo.
Akaashi with Bokuto.
Oikawa was with Iwazumi.
But when they all got kicked from their bands their relationships ended. Although in the band feelings started to grow.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now this is in the process of being written but it's one my Google docs account and has yet to be published here on Wattpad.

Anyway what's your thoughts on it just curious ya know, anyway time to go.

Your Author BlaiseWalker-Chan OUT!!😁