Chapter 7 Hinata your nose is bleeding

Author:Hiya guys i missed ya my dear readers.
Hinata:Author-Chan you're back yay.
Kageyama: took you long enough.
Author:yess i'm back to give you more Haikyuu and Assassination Classroom... also some Kagehina and Karmisa.
------------------------------------------------------ 

-Hinata's POV-
It's been 3 days since me and Kageyama started dating, and nothing between us has really changed apart from him blushing and quickly rushing away from me. I mean we haven't kissed again either, not that i missed it or anything like that.

I just wish to be with him and hug him but i feel like he must be weirded out by my situation.

"OI HINATA" Karma yelled pulling me from my troubled thoughts and back to our current situation of me sat on my bed in my room with Karma and Nagisa.

"Hmm yh whats wrong." I asked suddenly energised as i bounced up and down on my bed.

"We asked why aren't you hanging out with Kageyama i mean you two are dating."Nagisa said leaning against Karma and i suddenly felt envy for them.

"Well Kageyama hasn't really spoke to me much and acts normal during in practice its like we aren't dating but we are." I say confused on the whole situation.

Karma and Nagisa gave each other weird looks and then smirked, it was then i suddenly felt that something either very bad or very good was gonna happen. They quickly stood and said they had something to do and left, i shrugged and decided to sleep so i could be nice and rested for school tomorrow.

*Time Skip*(sorry for rushed start)

I woke up and groaned I didn't wanna get up my bed was so comfy and inviting I didn't wanna leave but just like all good thing it came to an end, because Karasuma stormed into my room and yanked off my duvet. I made and some what inhuman screech and curled up into a ball and complained.

"Hinata get up now you have school and Karma said that if you don't come down stairs in 5 minutes he is going to put wasabi and mustard up your nose." Karasuma said and left while I whipped out of bed faster than The flash himself.

"Oh hell no will I let Karma violate my nose, wait why is Karma even here ugh never mind I just need to get dressed and brush my teeth." I talked to myself a little more before I went down stairs to see Karma, Nagisa, Karasuma and Irina-sensei all standing in my living room talking animatedly with my mum.

"Please take good care of my Sho-Kun Karasuma I put his life in your hands... even if you did point a gun at him once." My mum smiled while I slowly face palmed at how kind and forgiving my mum is although im the same.

"How many time do I have to say I was having a b ad day ok I mean when you find out your wife is going on a mission to seduce a man, while i'm stuck watching a high school boy it  kind of irritates you." Karasuma mumbled and I chuckled and walked over to them with my b ag slung over my shoulder.

"Hey Hinata ready to go?" Nagisa asks and I nod my head picking up my lunch from the tabled and heading to the door, once out Karasuma ushered us all the car while Irina said bye to my mum and then walked to the passenger side door.

Without  a word we drove to school why I messaged Kageyama good morning and put my hone away and look at Karma and Nagisa just at the moment they share a Chaste kiss, well my life officially sucks I can't believe It did they forget my lack of boyfriend loving or something. I huffed and look out the car window and we arrived at Karasuno, I practically threw my self out of the car only to fall right into Nishinoya as we both fell to a heap on the floor.