002

( What you/Komi is wearing )

If the need to pass out was an order, (y/n) wouldn't hesitate upon the command

If the need to pass out was an order, (y/n) wouldn't hesitate upon the command. Why, just Why, did it have to be last minute to realize she made a huge error of judgement. The way 'S' was described she knew that their would be groups of people but..Not this many! A number of them stopped conversing to gawk and whisper about her as her, Langa, and Reki walked by. And it only made her anxiety worse.

"Yo check out that girl!"

"What a beauty!"

"Is she a celebrity? I'll be flabbergasted if she isn't"

"Oh I am so taking pictures of her right now!"

Reki noticed out of his peripheral's and rested a hand on her shoulder.

Reki:Um are you alright (y/n)? You're face is really drenched in sweat

(Y/n):S..so many....

Reki:Sorry, I couldn't hear you

(Y/n):W..when it comes to performing...well I d..don't really do good under big crowds

In that moment it was as if an anvil had fallen hard on Reki's head, and purple lines signifying his discouragement decorated it.

(Y/n):Y-You okay?

Reki:I am, I'm just, wishing you would've told me sooner.......B-But hey that's alright! If they really bother you so much then maybe you can just tune them out, and pretend like me and Langa are the only ones watching you 

(Y/n):Okay, I..I'll try to give it a shot....!

On accident, (y/n)'s shoulder bumped roughly into a man, who looked to be in his mid 20s, as he was passing them by.

"Hey watch where you going you prick—!" He exclaimed, before blushing and stuttering incoherently. As (y/n) then looked directly at him.

Reki:Tsk, watch your mouth! Who do you think you are being mean to my....

"I'm sorry for my disrespect miss! It's my fault for not being careful where I was walking! Please forgive me!" The man said, bowing like he was being knighted by a queen.